General New Member Help

Currently reading:
General New Member Help

The Muppet

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a new panda 100hp, but have a few queries.

1. Has anyone had any dealings with ancaster of (Catford SE London) dealership.
2. Is there a face lift/new model coming soon.
3. What are they like.
4. What colour is best.
5. What options are required.
6. How much is the road tax.

Thank You

The Muppet

Hi,

3. What are they like.
4. What colour is best.

Thank You

The Muppet

Cant help with the first 2, but with regards to the rest. They are absolutely amazing to drive, ive never had so much fun in a car. Colour wise is down to preference, ours is blue which is a gorgeous colour, but then the grey is also good, but noone can help you with it, just depends what you like. The options list isn't exactly massive, but dont go for the esp. The pandamonium pack is a good choice, adds a little cosmetically. Cd changer is also useful, well it would be to me if i had one! The road tax is about £150 a year i believe, but trust me, every penny you spend one on of these little beauties is money well spent. You wont stop smiling!

Hi,

3. What are they like.
4. What colour is best.

Thank You

The Muppet

Muppet - I got mine last month from Ancaster in Welling. However, the day I went for the test drive there I was seen by Russell who was on relief from the Catford branch and found him very friendly and helpful. By the way, Catford had a pre-reg blue 100HP (registered at the end of June like mine was) at £8995 and still had it on their website when I looked the other day. I went for the grey which is great, but saw a blue one in the flesh for the first time the other day and really like that too.

I'm very pleased with mine - still can't believe how much standard kit you get for the money. It's fun to drive if you don't mind a lively ride. Group 5 insurance, road tax was £140. Not heard anything about a facelift.

horses for courses with the colour..you see i definitely prefer the black to the other colours - combines well with the tinted rear windows and side skirts and looks great :)

as to facelift..well, who knows - the car is getting to the age where maybe fiat will do a few cosmetic changes to the interior/exterior - ive heard 2008 is the likely time, when a few rivals launch new versions and the panda will then be 3 or 4 years old. doubtful the engine line-up will change now though, unless they do decide to give us the turbo 1.4 thats heading to the 500 - now that would be cool!

I can't see Fiat facelifting the 100HP just yet they only came out in November so the're not even a year old yet.
As for colour,Grey seems far and away the most popular that's why I went for something different:D

I can't see Fiat facelifting the 100HP just yet they only came out in November so the're not even a year old yet.
As for colour,Grey seems far and away the most popular that's why I went for something different:D

they wouldn't facelift the 100hp specifically, but cosmetic changes across the range would certainly include this model too.

i agree, grey is very popular isnt it?! id personally go for the black - i think it looks great and doesnt seem popular at all!

Back