General New look for Enzo

Currently reading:
General New look for Enzo

:D lookie what i found at the Autosport show (y)

Coming my way next week hopefully :D hope Y'all approve.

They're 5.5 13s and pretty much direct replacement for std sporting wheel, hopefully they'll be somewhat tougher... so i'll come off better when i get forced into a pothole :cry: lol :)

Attachments

• Compos.jpg
    Compos.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Lucy 015.jpg
    Lucy 015.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 25
  • Lucy 046.jpg
    Lucy 046.jpg
    458.4 KB · Views: 19
J333EVO said:
Brilliant looking wheels, know someone who has them on his Delta HF Turbo, but you know what I think Alex, too small and narrow to transfer the power of a turbo to the road, or to fit decent brakes inside ;)

:cry: well my excuse is i'm still driving an N/A 1.1 atm :D lol

And yea... Lauren?? wtf? :confused:

Yea, i would have gone mls but i wanted this (see pic) and after the problems Alex encountered i thought it was too much effort, what with possible need for archwork and such, so i'd go with something a little different :)
too narrow maybe, but meh they look cool :D

Attachments

• enzo.jpg
    enzo.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 17
GhostWKD said:
Disagree but then you prob expected me to :cool: :p Uno tub brakes is where its at :slayer:

What i should have done to demonstrate on Saturday the superiority of the bigger wheel/brake set up, was get you to try and keep up with me through MK, I guarantee i would have been at least 300m ahead of you by 3 roundabouts, the wheels are just to small to transfer power and brakes rubbish as standard, oh and not enough suspension travel in your car to stop the car skipping over bumps in our oh so smooth roads, lol

playing with the damper settings helps with some of that though. i set mine up on a bumpy/rough surface road and at first it skipped over the corner and nearly killed me. but softer damper settings improved things an awful lot

J333EVO said:
What i should have done to demonstrate on Saturday the superiority of the bigger wheel/brake set up, was get you to try and keep up with me through MK, I guarantee i would have been at least 300m ahead of you by 3 roundabouts, the wheels are just to small to transfer power and brakes rubbish as standard, oh and not enough suspension travel in your car to stop the car skipping over bumps in our oh so smooth roads, lol

But on the other hand i dont know the roundabouts in mk ;) :p

Agree with brakes hence sorting uno tub brakes, and well 13's give better accel (although a well out speedo :eek: :p) and just as much grip when i get these 195/45/13 tyres on :slayer:

Back