General New look for Enzo

Currently reading:
General New look for Enzo

GhostWKD said:
But on the other hand i dont know the roundabouts in mk ;) :p

Agree with brakes hence sorting uno tub brakes, and well 13's give better accel (although a well out speedo :eek: :p) and just as much grip when i get these 195/45/13 tyres on :slayer:

WTF you don't know roundabouts in MK, which fecking country you been driving in, cos last time i checked they were all the same, give way to oncoming cars from the right :confused:

I have to disagree with the 13" wheels giving better acceleration, WHEEL spin is accelerations biggest enemy, and yes you can go wider but then you add unsprung weight the biggest enemy of a car and it dynamics.

J333EVO said:
WTF you don't know roundabouts in MK, which fecking country you been driving in, cos last time i checked they were all the same, give way to oncoming cars from the right :confused:

I have to disagree with the 13" wheels giving better acceleration, WHEEL spin is accelerations biggest enemy, and yes you can go wider but then you add unsprung weight the biggest enemy of a car and it dynamics.

Compo's weigh nowt and same width tyres :p but then i only know what i know from reading and learning not from experience so dont know tbh :eek: and well roundabouts in mk, ppl drive like nutters on 'em :nutter: :p

GhostWKD said:
Compo's weigh nowt and same width tyres :p but then i only know what i know from reading and learning not from experience so dont know tbh :eek: and well roundabouts in mk, ppl drive like nutters on 'em :nutter: :p

LOL, true i was amazed at how light my Mo's are (they are magnesium/alloy mix) compared with the Punto GT wheels, must be at least 1kg if not more lighter per wheel, and they have bigger tyres.

Might have a lil test when i borrow set of standard wheels while ml's get refurb'd, will weigh a std wheel and tyre and compare to a ml :cool:

Edit: and you may laugh but i bet to you its everyday driving, i fear for my life pulling onto a roundabout in mk :p

I like them, wouldn't put 'em on a Punto (that car in the pics looks like a bloody rollerskate!) but on a wee Cinq they should look fantastic (y)

JonnyBoy said:
I like them, wouldn't put 'em on a Punto (that car in the pics looks like a bloody rollerskate!) but on a wee Cinq they should look fantastic (y)

its a 0-60 in 6.8 sec... 103 bhp 1242 8v rollerskate! :D Like i say they look better on the unos, and hopefully my cinqi too :)
i'll get some pics up when i collect them :D

Last edited:
I think a lot of you are going to be very disapointed by an Uno Tub brake set up from personally experience a GT setup work a lot better imo :eek:

Alex nice wheels though...

Aaron should of taken him on 4 up ;) makes it a bit more even :D

Hi
How could you go on the compomotive stand and not buy these?:slayer:(See picture)
The punto is running a 75 engine with multiport injection,larger throttle body,cavalier injectors,4 branch manifold,ported and polished head,blueprinted bottom end,an interesting induction set up using half the original airbox and mappable ecu,all avaliable(apart from the headwork)for £1000 but only if you enter the series(Bugger!!!!)
Cheers
Adrian

Attachments

• 100_5014.jpg
    100_5014.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 14
Back