General New from Holland!!

Currently reading:
General New from Holland!!

Dennis-100HP

Hello,

I saw this link on the Dutch Panda-forum and liked it very much!
So let me introduce myself.
My name is Dennis.I'm 25 years old and live in Holland.'
My girlfriend and i ordered a new Panda 100HP on the 9th of december.
So we're waiting for about 2 months now and it still haven't arrived at the dealer.:bang:

I've order it with a Bluetooth carkit and white GT-stripes.So it's gonna be like on this picture.
484_pano.jpg

I've also got a question:
Is it in England also possible to get the white stripes on the 100HP?

not only will we not get the stripes, we also won't have the red calipers or anything to do with the pandemonium pack that all european markets will get, as fiat uk think it's too aggressive............

Hello there!!

Yes,
i knew that Driveseis visits this forum.I saw that he had answered on some topics.

I know him from the Dutch Panda forum.He ordered his 100HP a few weeks earlier then us.

Welcome. Red is the fastest colour :)

Ordered mine just over 2 weeks ago - estimated 6-8 weeks to arrive. So in theory yours must be close to arriving (esp. since they have to put ours on a boat, chug around to Bristol, unload and dump it around in a carpark until they feel like transporting it to Slough.

I'll be painting my calipers red for sure :)

Guess we should include a Zandvoort track day in a future 100HP owners meet.

Not sure if I agree with red being the fastest colour though.;) Since historically FIAT reds have never been 'colour fast' in terms of fading - even in uk sunlight.

Zandvoort??

I'm in!!!!!!!!;) ;)

Hi Dennis still no Panda?(n) Damn!
When do you think it's going to arive?

Geetz,

Driveseis

I've also got a question:
Is it in England also possible to get the white stripes on the 100HP?

Afraid I can't speak for 'England' Dennis but certainly not available in the rest of the UK.

In fact I seem to recall a salesman telling me when the Panda Sporting limited edition came out that a number of customers had asked if it was possible to remove the twin white stripes off the car.:eek:

At least if they are down the centre of the car they keep a sense of symmetry. Even if it does look a little 'Ford Fiesta GT' in my opinion.

Hey ho - each to his own. Enjoy it when it comes - I certainly am.(y)

Heey,

Yesterday our 100HP has arrived at the Fiat-dealer!!:slayer:
Next week we can pick 'm up!!

Can't wait!!(y)

Today we've brought a visit to our Fiat-dealer to take a look at our new 100HP.

It looks very very very nice!!!!
Some pictures of it:
Onze100HP006.jpg

Onze100HP003.jpg

My girlfriend Sanne next to our new sporty-monster!!
Onze100HP010.jpg

And this is me!
Onze100HP011.jpg

I've asked to the salesman if it is possible that they paint the brake-calipers red.
I've bought a spraycan of this special paint.He said that they will do it!

Not usually a fan of red but that looks really nice.

Change your mind about the stripes or are they dealer fit?

Looks brilliant! - I definitely chose the right colour.

By the way, in the first image the other objects in shot make the car look like it is in miniture - or is it just me.

Looks fantastic Dennis! Red was my choice until about the first week of January, then grey, now I don't know anymore...

Not usually a fan of red but that looks really nice.

Change your mind about the stripes or are they dealer fit?

Yes,the stripes are a dealer fit.
This week they gonna bring the stripes on it!
Can't wait to see how that looks in real-life!!

In real life the red color looks a bit nicer, though!
That camera makes it a bit bleach.
I've used the flash.I think it's becomes better without it.

Interesting, no real reason we couldn't get them over here then, do they only come in white? Silver or black might look good on a grey one.

Car looks great mate - enjoy it!

I think the 100HP looks great in all the chosen colours.

I went fro the grey because it really sets off the red rear lamp clusters and red 'Panda' text on the boot lid. I think they tend to get 'lost' in the red.

Dealer painting your calipers?......Lucky you.;)

I personally think any kind of stripes of whatever colour detract from the classy look of the grey - works fine in the red as that is a 'sporty' colour.

thats a lovely looking wee car. Personaly i think the stripes will finish it of and that they do look better down the centre of the car. The pandamonium pack should be a europe wide option why do wee not get the choice i wonder? :D

Back