Posted by booklady
Swan Inn, Emery Down, Lyndhurst
Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
im away on the 30th but would i be welcome in my punto if you guys did this again (p.s. i know which carparks have the ice cream stands in :p) ?

Any Forum member is welcome (they don't even need to own a Fiat) (see below)

https://www.fiatforum.com/events/182942-new-forest-meet-2-a.html

and this exact question was bought up a few times when we were planning the NFM2.

In the end, despite several members with other models, who expressed an interest in attending being told they would be very welcome, none turned up on the day.

TJH, hopefully, you will make it to the Christmas meeting but maybe we'll give the ice cream a miss then. LOL.

Working on the Sat and Monday :bang: but sunday is free at the moment, so if that does not change we will be there :p.
Look forward to meeting you all and more importantly seeing the 500s (y)

I've signed up - my car may be here in time according to the dealer it is between Poland & UK - I have said to give me a call when it get to them and we will see if its worth getting before Sept 1st (basicly I think I'll have it unless its the last week in Aug) I want my car :cry:

So if its here I'm the one in the BNW one :D (not many about is there?) if not I'm the one in the red MX-5 :(.

Sorry just picked up on this thread again and we might be able to make it - need to speak to OH. Is the meet up place the pub @ 12? Then the drive after lunch? Or have I missed something....read the thread but I may have not spotted the vital info!!

that would be great, not seen a NO blue.

last time we met up, admired our cars for a bit and then a bit more :), set off for a picturesque drive, stopped for a photo shoot, then a nice drive back to the pub for lunch.

I would imagine we will do the same again, as once we get everyone eating, it's very hard to move them :D

If the venues suggested so far don't work out - how about Beaulieu? Would they give us special rates as it's car related? I believe there is a Top Gear thing there this year.

Just a thought - but I'm quite happy to go with the majority - really enjoyed the last NFM.

Cheers

Just another thought - I'm crappo at remembering names. How about some stick on badges with our real christian names and our forum name.

I would be happy to sort this if someone supplies all the names etc. Could bring along some spares for late arrivals too.

John and Audrey

(Baxwalker)

Just another thought - I'm crappo at remembering names. How about some stick on badges with our real christian names and our forum name.

I would be happy to sort this if someone supplies all the names etc. Could bring along some spares for late arrivals too.

John and Audrey

(Baxwalker)

Sounds like a good idea John. Can you do a Tony and Liz for the Grimwau team. (y)

This will be first, meet, looking forward to it, missed the last, it will good to meet other 500's

Is anyone coming from the Reading area ?

We have now completed some on the ground checks and a dry run (in the GP on Saturday and the 500 on Sunday - we like to let them both out to play!) We now have a confirmed route and a great photo stop that was quiet enough on Sunday for us to be able to accomodate all the expected attendees. The route is 20 miles and with the stop included we should be enjoying the forest for around an hour.

Baxwalker - your idea for a venue sounds great and I think that we could use this and some others in the area as the event grows - Booklady - perhaps we can discuss some ideas on the day as this is your event?

that would be great Heidi. I need to book the pub (oops, forgot that bit!), so I normally confirm figures a couple of days before, however first time round several people turned up on spec and the pub were great.

Back