General New Fiorino

Currently reading:
General New Fiorino

mn16

Just picked up my new Fiorino, what an amazing van! Spent the last half an hour hooking up my iPod to the Blaupunkt stereo using a plug in adapter cable and it works great.
If anyone needs any help/advice installing one, let me know
cheers
Mike

I recently rigged up my iphone with the stereo so now the missus can watch south park while im driving.....sweet

Last edited:
As this is a TOTALY different car from the "old" Fiorino, (wich were all more or less based on the Fiat 127, even what is called wrongly the Uno based version)), I suggest to open a new section on this Forum for it, moderator(s)??

When the fiorino section picks up with new fiorino owners we'll divide it then as its not busy at the moment....but i'm sure it will be soon(y)

Had seen the PSA versions (Nemo and Bopper) and thought thats pretty good... Sat in a Nemo today and was impressed with the space in the cabin, but then found the Fiorino version on the net..

Now I like the 5 seat, MJ "auto", cruise control with AC and the "adventure" pack..... In the metalic green or orange...

Yes I am wierd.... but I reckon it would be a great little worker and the extra seats would make it practicle for the kids... (company van)

Would that fall under the company car rules or get round them??

Looks like the PSA versions are "workmanlike" but Fiat are doing something a bit special with it

Back