NEW Fiat Bravo/Brava

Currently reading:
NEW Fiat Bravo/Brava

G

Gary

A good picture of the NEW Fiat Bravo/Brava is in the Feb issue of WHAT CAR?.There is a Free suplement and its on page 10 with lots of Information.I have to say though that it looks worse than ever.Skoda Fabia comes to mind and the colour (white) does it no favours. What do you lot think?

Bravo's in white look aweful....

Gotta say that the best looking one's are in Red, Black or the Deep Metallic Blue. White ones looks anemic, even all colour coded.
And you are right about it looking like a Skoda, pah.
I'll have to see one in the 'metal' before I make a proper judgement, but I think I wll get an Alfa 147 next.

It looks like...

the new Honda Civic. Check out the Honda ad in the same issue. It's very anonymous compared with Fiats usual trend setting styling.

It may be that the HGT version with the 170bhp Lancia Kappa engine will be fully 'Arbarthed'though!

New pics

Must admit, the white does look rubbish... shame they only show the picture of the Brava and not the Bravo...

It does look alot better than some previous pictures i've seen. The new front light clusters will look good - esp. on the sporty models!

Matt

is there a internetsite ...

is there a internetsite where i can see those pictures

about the pictures

Can you scan those and e-mail them to me?
I'm trying to set up a site about the new Bravo and I need all the info and pictures I can get my hands on.

thanks
Shaul

about the pictures

Can you scan those and e-mail them to me?
I'm trying to set up a site about the new Bravo and I need all the info and pictures I can get my hands on.

thanks
Shaul

The silver Bravo looks quite good

Sort of a cross between the new Ashtray,oops sorry astra and skoda fabia though !!!