General New Fiat 500 user plus pics

Currently reading:
General New Fiat 500 user plus pics

CraigUK74

Hi there just joined the forum as the proud owner of a Fiat 500 Lounge 1.4, 16 valve 09 plate. 85k miles 1 owner. So smooth steering amazing!! It is an upgrade from my KA sport 53 plate, which I still love, but not getting any younger or less rusty, so hence the Fiat 500. Paid £1900 from an older lady but sadly got cracked panoramic static glass roof.:eek:

I just love the super cool retro dashboard bright red with cream leather steering wheel and cream trims, and bright red leather seats :) :)

This seems like a really cool and helpful forum, hope to learn and help others in the future.
Susan and Craig

Attachments

• Fiat 3.jpg
    Fiat 3.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Fiat 1.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 53
  • Fiat 2.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 17
Looks in good condition for an 09. Get the roof sorted ASAP as the crack will spread. You can pick glass roofs up on eBay for £200-£250. I paid a windscreen fitter £80 to fit.

They are well over £1,000 new from Fiat.

Thank you ? I text the bloke but as of yet no joy, maybe he's changed his number, I'll wait and see, failing that would any car glazer be able to the job, the guy on ebay who was selling a glass panel said that to replace it the windscreen has to come out ?

Didn't realise it was the same person, thought it was a bit of a coincidence with two cracks roofs!!

I would try calling him. I've sent him texts before which he hasn't got. Think his phone is a bit rubbish.

Windscreen does not have to come out. Any window fitter would be able to do it but Colin has done mine so he knows what to expect. I wouldn't trust one of the big companies as far as I could throw them.

Here's a picture of mine in 2015 - as you can see, windscreen still in the car.

Attachments

• P1000740.jpg
    P1000740.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Lol mate ? I get the misses call him after work, that's good to hear the windscreen don't have to come out phew. I'm guessing once it's been replaced it has to sit for 24 hours to settle. What model is you 500.

Thanks for the help buddy.

Lol mate [emoji23] I get the misses call him after work, that's good to hear the windscreen don't have to come out phew. I'm guessing once it's been replaced it has to sit for 24 hours to settle. What model is you 500.

Thanks for the help buddy.

No, it’s good in less than an hour. I think I did let mine sit overnight just make sure. This was in 2015 and it was a 59 plate 1.2 lounge that I got really cheap. Didn’t notice the crack in the roof when I bought it as it was filthy.

No, it’s good in less than an hour. I think I did let mine sit overnight just make sure. This was in 2015 and it was a 59 plate 1.2 lounge that I got really cheap. Didn’t notice the crack in the roof when I bought it as it was filthy.

Glad you got it sorted, fingers crossed we shall get our done soon. Thanks again for all your help.

Back