new FF flyers needed!

Currently reading:
new FF flyers needed!

Let me see if i can get the a group melded in there then tonight :)

And yea, this is a nice big A3 artboard in illustrator wasn't sure what size it would be needed at. Just if Dave wants to do them on photo paper at Tesco or Photobox etc, then it doesn't quite fit on 6x4 properly so Ittl need some minor tweek.

Just incase anyone gets any professionally printed :)

Cheers.

ForumFlyerWhopperB1.jpg

PS this is currently suitable for A4 or A5, if you need it photo size eg 4*6 or 8*10 please let me know :)

i need this one for 6x4 please, ive got 50 free credits :)

Dave, the ones I used to do were sized at 300dpi to whatever size they required printing at, whether it be 6"x4" at 300dpi or 8"x6" at 300dpi for the larger ones.

This was purely because it was the resolution the printers at the lab I used to work at used, although its a good resolution to use for pretty much all photolab printers. It's also a good size to use for a printing lab. Too much resolution (eg. 600dpi) can sometimes cause jagged edges depending on how the software sizes it to fit when printing.

3-400dpi is a good all round res for this sort of stuff.

Dave, the ones I used to do were sized at 300dpi to whatever size they required printing at, whether it be 6"x4" at 300dpi or 8"x6" at 300dpi for the larger ones.

This was purely because it was the resolution the printers at the lab I used to work at used, although its a good resolution to use for pretty much all photolab printers. It's also a good size to use for a printing lab. Too much resolution (eg. 600dpi) can sometimes cause jagged edges depending on how the software sizes it to fit when printing.

3-400dpi is a good all round res for this sort of stuff.

make us a new one, with out bmw's on it though :p

i got 50 free ones done by snapfish, it asked if i wanted cropped or not cropped, i chose not and a bit of the left side is gone :(

Anything done by these online photo production companys needs a good 1-2cm clearzone round the edge as who knows how it will line up during the printing process.

Sadly what you cant bargain for is if they will (or there automated system will) slightly enlarge the image to give them some bleed for cutting.

Comercially printed products would give far superior results. (OK not as shiney....)

Just for reference to people wanting flyers (if you guys even still bother?)...

Just got a bit of stuff printed for my freelancing work through http://www.inkylittlefingers.co.uk. Whilst browsing the site I noticed they will do 100 A5 fliers (full colour, double sided) for around £30 and you get better value, the more you get printed.

Go to leaflets (Flyers is for massive quantities) and choose A5 unfolded, 130gsm gloss, double sided colour.

I'm in no way affiliated with the company, but can recommend them through using them for my own work.

Defo worth a look if you ever want any printed for shows!

Last edited:
Back