Info Needed!

Currently reading:
Info Needed!

Adrian09

How do i have a duplicate image of my self drinkin/sittin down/rubbin my head/cookin etc in the same picture ? Id like to have 1 picture with my self cleaning a car at various stages such as rinsing,foamin, Polishing etc any help much appreciated

Do you mean multiple images added together to create one large image similar to the one below.(forgive my choice of pic. lol)

Attachments

• arts-graphics-2008_1184542a.jpg
    arts-graphics-2008_1184542a.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 27
lol its a composite shot i need for example picture a car and im working on in and there is 7 of me 1 polishing, 1 waxing, cleaning alloys, 1 cleaning windscreen etc

If I understand what you mean, the best way to go about it would be to get a camera and a tripod. Find the angle you want to shoot the car from and then take various pictures at different stages etc. Use the tripod so the shot is exactly the same every time except for yourself.

Take the photos you have taken and put them into software like photoshop and merge them however you want to get multiple yous in the one shot.

If I understand what you mean, the best way to go about it would be to get a camera and a tripod. Find the angle you want to shoot the car from and then take various pictures at different stages etc. Use the tripod so the shot is exactly the same every time except for yourself.

Take the photos you have taken and put them into software like photoshop and merge them however you want to get multiple yous in the one shot.
ha ha would my lg viewty 8 meg camera do ?

Photoshop can be expensive, although if you go for an older edition you may get a bargain. I recommend GIMP;

http://www.gimp.org/

In many ways it's just like Photoshop although you may have to use different methods for certain projects. Also it's free to download and use (you can donate if you wish) and it means less illegal downloads of Photoshop. :)

Yep, like Bushboy says, the tripod is a must....

Would ideally be best on a clear bright day without cloud cover (to keep the reflections in the car the same)....

The actual PS part is fairly easy provided the figures don't overlap too much....

(y)

Back