Some help needed urgently please!!!

Currently reading:
Some help needed urgently please!!!

Some help needed urgently please!!! any PS users

could someone with photoshop create me somthing looking like the below image please....and instead of the writing thats on it, it needs to say(feel free to express creativity!!!)...

Back To Life Productions Presents...
THE COMPILATION ALBUM

its for a music cd which were making at work and i need to get it sent off the the copiers asap.

thanks in advance...dee

Attachments

• cd-cover-design.jpg
    cd-cover-design.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Just seen this and the OP is fcuking joking right? I take it by the lack of response that they wanted it done free. If your producing a CD, unless the proceeds are going to charity then nobody in their right mind is going to recreate artwork that somebody else has spent £1000's on.

Some of do this for a living and dont really appreciate requests like this. (y) Unless you make it worth our while :yum:

Right im off to carry on working on a Producers brand. Which coincidentally im doing for free lol.

Last edited:
the fcuking cd was a free present for people with mental health issue at a hospital i work for, where did i ever say i was making a cd to sell, or make some sort of gain. it was just a thought, instead of me giving it to the guy in a fcuking clear plastic sleve....

That would be for charity then yes?
Its normally a good idea to tell people that. Im sure a lot of us do work for charities in our own time.
How would you feel if you were told not to come into work today because somebody is doing it for free?

That would be for charity then yes?
Its normally a good idea to tell people that. Im sure a lot of us do work for charities in our own time.
How would you feel if you were told not to come into work today because somebody is doing it for free?

ok fair enough, i posted it late in the evening after the guy we paid to do it failed to turn up, it was just a thought as i remmebered seeing people requesting edite to car pics. but i got it sorted now...

and yes its kinda charity, as i work in a mental health hospital as an ot, and we have our own recording studio, "back to life productions" for the patients use, so we just decided to give them a compilation of all the work they did over the year, as a little xmas token while there in hospital thats all...

i guess i didnt properly inform, didnt mean to undermind and paid pros.(y)

Back