Cinquecento new euro wheels and cinq interior

Currently reading:
Cinquecento new euro wheels and cinq interior

looks absolutely stunning!!!

best looking cinq i've ever seen!! congratulations!!!

aww thanks huni, thats sweet, :)

I really like it actually, top marks for having the guts in the first place.

This thing with a turbo and detailed bay is going to be immense, can't wait, keep them updates coming!!!

i willl i promise. Just need to find the time to do the things it needs. :bang:

better quality pic
cruise-280.jpg

Looks great, like matt said, ECU would look good done too. but when you go turbo you going standalone or piggyback?

Where do you get your powdercoat done and how much do they charge per m/sq if you dont mind me asking? I need to find a better vendor than Gretna Coating.

Jordan
Thanks
ESP in Glasgow, it was £230 for the 4 wheels, balance tyres off and on, rocker cover and strut brace, sorry = dunno what that works out as m/sq

looks much better :thumbs: you know when you gonna turbo it, that really changes things under there lol.. You thought about getting Sei mpi expansion tank? check out jamie's thread, ceramic manifold would look good on yours too, but need to wait for turbo for that for obvious reasons.

Moved her for the winter. Is now at my dads in the nice warm heated garage! lucky her!
I worked out i reckon i could fit 5-6 centos in his garage - he wasn't impressed :p
I kinda forgot just how much i love her, until i got back in the drivers seat :slayer:
garage_1.JPG

garage_5.JPG

garage_4.JPG

garage_3.JPG

all tucked in and ready for sleep lol. Wish i had your dads garage!!! worked out could get at least 10 cinqs on the drive but its cold out there in winter

yeah she sleeping now. :hug: will need to get a dust cover from somewhere. 10 cinqs!! that would be awesome! (y)

could have put the rolling road in there :(

could do, never thought of that :p

Back