Cinquecento new euro wheels and cinq interior

Currently reading:
Cinquecento new euro wheels and cinq interior

7.jpg

That bumper does not sit well with the wing at all, there is a huge gap!!:eek:

That bumper does not sit well with the wing at all, there is a huge gap!!:eek:

yeah your right, it does look gappy in that pic, in comparison with earlier pics it seems to have dropped.
its in the body shop just now, so i think i'l get him to lift it back up again. i hate gaps, but have seen the damage filling them in completely causes, and with the amount of times my front bumper skelps the ground, it would be a nightmare!

that bit of the bumper and wing are standard cinq bits, so shouldn't be a hard fix. my last cinq done that, turned out the bolts underneath needed a tighten. ;)

Last edited:
Bumpity

here goes.... today at the Scottish modified car show.
Hope you's like, i love it now. Got a really great response from all who seen it :D
072008134340.jpg

072008133743.jpg

072008133648.jpg

072008133037.jpg

072008133809.jpg

072008133213.jpg

072008134303.jpg

I hate to admit it , infact im ashamed - trailer trash!!!!!!
(i secretly loved it ;) )
072008165738.jpg

072008165700.jpg

072008165755.jpg

the pics are crap quality - will get a proper shoot done soon.

the rocker cover and strut brace are also powder coated - really stands out in a bogging engine bay ;)

Last edited:
Looks good, I liked it better before though. Good to hear you got positive reponses though(y)

Trailer trash :p

Jordan

i did too until i got used to it, the car has to change though. :) keep evolving or get left behind type thing. You cant really get away with competing year after year in an unchanged car. people get bored.

Last edited:
60K+ pug is still a pug at the end of the day :yuck: :p.

:p:p:p

on the plus side i was the only fiat in the hall - C'mon the fiats!!!

What do you reckon you'll do / plan to do for the future with the car ?

ive got a turbo kit thats waiting for me to get a move on and fit - and my engine bay is in need to bringing up to concourse standard. :bang:

i did too until i got used to it, the car has to change though. :) keep evolving or get left behind type thing. You cant really get away with competing year after year in an unchanged car. people get bored.

Yeh I can see why you did it, once the bays done (maybe with white highlights?) It'll look even more impressive - lots of custom bits and bobs will really finish it off, maybe then you can pull back on the competition?

Next you'll be detailing the underside :p

Jordan

Yeh I can see why you did it, once the bays done (maybe with white highlights?) It'll look even more impressive - lots of custom bits and bobs will really finish it off, maybe then you can pull back on the competition?

Next you'll be detailing the underside :p

Jordan

oh dont even go there, it has crossed my mind.
The rocker cover and strut brace are powder coated the same as the wheels. So just some real cleaning up and replacing some parts with newer ones needing doing.

Back