Styling New door cards! hehehe

Currently reading:
Styling New door cards! hehehe

jay_mz89

Established member
He guys, thought Id share my handy work with you! I love them! gimme some feedback & comment either way not arsed just wanna know whether you guys rekon theyre cool or not!

Also have got the electric windows in now and central locking and have covered the door sills an the sides of the windscreen frame. Th speakers are Magnat (ever heard ofthem myself) they are 150 watt 5 ohm 2 way ones but I wanna upgrade to some 200 watt 3 way ones. Also need some new 3.5" ones for the dash as they are crubbish want tleast 80watt if I can nd I want some new 20 watt 4" ones co hte rear as the ones I haveat the moment ditors and crackle like nothing else however my mutant 6x9 in the parcel shelf (proper stealt shelf) ar 300 watt 4 ohm 3 way ones and they are fantastic!

Attachments

• DSC00142.JPG
    DSC00142.JPG
    399.1 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00143.JPG
    DSC00143.JPG
    420.3 KB · Views: 30
I did have them in blue same as the opening handle with the old windy ones but the chipped really badly so Id need to know how to paint them properly so they wont chip if I was gonna do that. plus i dont know what colour Id wanna paint em.

they arent that bad a colour anyway, its just that because of the blue and black openers it looks too cluttered and unfinished. If you had standard door openers again it would look spot on IMO :)

EDIT: then again, looking at the rest of your interior they would all have to be black or blue. Do em blue, with plenty of lacquer, and leave em to bake hard before putting em in the car, and unless you and passenegers treat it rough, it should be fine :)

Last edited:
planning on putting the blue bits back to standard and havein all the control lights in blue instead, thiniing the grey/silver route is much more stylish and appropriate.

plan on doing the rear quarter panels with the leather stuff as well but gonna mount 2 more 6x9 in them angled forwards. wanna do the dashboard and centre colsole in the leather too as i think it looks mint but gonna be a real difficult job. would need another complete dashboard to be able to do that.

hehe thanks, waitingtill payday to get more resources for the next step :p

Back