500 New 500S ordered!

Currently reading:
500 New 500S ordered!

Lovely! Picked mine up this morning, looks beautiful and already turned a few heads. Spoke to the dealer this morning and they said they wouldn't be making anymore till September due to suppliers?
Great car, brilliant to drive :)
Your dealer is talking crap :)

Just been looking at these (amongst others) on the fiat configurator, I might have a ride out to Rockingham Fiat tomorrow :)

Drove to meet a friend for a coffee and it's turned a few heads already! Pulled up outside and a PCSO walked over, I thought I was in trouble for something (natural reaction even though I hadn't done anything haha) and he asked if I liked it and how much he loved his own little 1.2 lounge. Had a family walk by and they had a good look inside aswell haha

My Dealer Phoned me today and told me that my 500s has been built.I dropped by after work and he showed me on the screen It is now a code 20 awaiting transport...!it has acualy got a chassis number...can't wait looking at firts week in May .!!!

My Dealer Phoned me today and told me that my 500s has been built.I dropped by after work and he showed me on the screen It is now a code 20 awaiting transport...!it has acualy got a chassis number...can't wait looking at firts week in May .!!!

Just over one week ago we were only at Stage 16 .... But still told Est Delivery 1st week May..... Ordered Feb 20th, When did you place your order 111red ?
Can't wait for ours to show Stage 20 !

Hi new to the forum and waiting for Mrs Matt's 500S ordered beginning of March and to replace her 500 Lounge which has been great. Reckon the 500S is a great little package and love the US bumpers. Like you guys can't wait. Hope you all enjoy yours!

Hi ,we ordered ours on 26th Feb,Stage 16 can change to stage 20 overnight! Get your dealer to keep an eye on it ,it will soon be here!!...enjoy

Your dealer is talking crap :)

The dealer is correct.
There is a supply issue on the 500S.. they are all taking far too long to come through, I believe there is an issue with the supplier that manufacturers the darker chrome.

Hi ,we ordered ours on 26th Feb,Stage 16 can change to stage 20 overnight! Get your dealer to keep an eye on it ,it will soon be here!!...enjoy

Hi Red..
Just received this email last night from
Dealer.. .... I told him I had a friend of a friend who had placed their (your!) order on 26th and they(you!) were on Stage 20 ... :-D :-D

"In our experience, your friend seems to have been given a slightly unrealistic date as it normally takes a little longer than 2 weeks from status 20 to the car reaching the dealership. However rest assured that as soon as the car arrives in the country we will do our utmost to get it here for you."

So, we have sold our (the Wife's) car and down to one car for however long - I dont know :-o

Hi Red..
Just received this email last night from
Dealer.. .... I told him I had a friend of a friend who had placed their (your!) order on 26th and they(you!) were on Stage 20 ... :-D :-D

"In our experience, your friend seems to have been given a slightly unrealistic date as it normally takes a little longer than 2 weeks from status 20 to the car reaching the dealership. However rest assured that as soon as the car arrives in the country we will do our utmost to get it here for you."

So, we have sold our (the Wife's) car and down to one car for however long - I dont know :-o
Today my dealer phoned me to tell me we are now status 30 in transit!!! can't wait!!

Today my dealer phoned me to tell me we are now status 30 in transit!!! can't wait!!

Thanks really good to hear for you :)
So, you went from Status 20 on Wednesday, to Status 30 on Saturday.... That's really really encouraging that we might be in the same position next week.

The official parameter from Fiat on a status 20 car is 28 days.
In a registration month I have had cars which are Status 55 take over a week to come from Portbury!

The official parameter from Fiat on a status 20 car is 28 days.
In a registration month I have had cars which are Status 55 take over a week to come from Portbury!

Cheers Alex...

It seemed quick, status 20 to Status 30 ... That normal? So if I took one week to go from 20-30 then I'm presuming then aprx 3 weeks from 30 until Delivery?
Thanks for info.. :)

Just got my first Fiat 500. I got the 1.2 500s in White. Absolutely love it. My gf said its a chicks car but i disagree! The interior and alloys are class and not chick like at all lol. Anyway, im in love with it and have been driving about for hours since i picked it up from the showroom today! :)

Was about to order a 500s with a smaller dealer and they said it was probably going to be a 12 week wait, went to the main dealer and they said production had stopped until the end of July because of the door handle issue. Might have managed to get one a few weeks away though, fingers crossed.

Back