Need Help

Currently reading:
Need Help

still tihnking of getting some things sorted on mine when i sort a job (soon hopefully) so mabee i can be your first customer. so hurry up and get it set up already :p

I honestly think you'll do well mate. It's a cracking idea and you're talented at what you do - plus once you get a name for yourself through either things such as a facebook account / website / word of mouth you'll be sorted. Possible partnerships with companies; such as the paint/equipment you use to promote you as you promote them - or even turning up at shows to book people in, or even possibly doing work there like autoglym did at SICD; they managed to get 30 quid outta me :p

Been mucking around with photoshop and i fancy a VW Transporter/ Transit. Needs to be in black though.

Idea came up with
ProTouch-Van-Idea.jpg

Would look good turning up at someones house / dealership?

Looks great, very professional in my opinion. I don't know much about VWs, or transits for that matter, but if it's big enough for the job I do think they're the best looking for the age.

Could maybe retrofit the newer shape stuff though dunno if it's just a plug n play of the lights or full on wing/bumper/grille replacement. But hey, you are an expert at such things :laugh: Transit's a good solid machine though, driven a few of them when moving and the like and seemed dependable if not quite the badge prowess the VW has.

Website looks neat so far too...approving of the use of an S2K :laugh:

Back