Technical need help

Currently reading:
Technical need help

garymoore

car is driving me mad have just replaced maf in my 1.9 jtd 2001 punto but power just dosent seem to be there it seems to come and go just drove it home and it was fine but earlier on there didnt seem to be any pull it seems mainly to be between 2 and 3 gear when you are in third power seems to come in ps i am not mechanicly mined just need help please just started it up and i can here a slight whining sound somebody please help

Last edited:
thanks for your reply the maf was a new bosch one sometimes the power is there sometimes seems not to kick in havent checked for any cracks in pipes wouldnt realy know where to start thanks again for your reply

thanks for your reply what is 10 k boost and wot do you do with it was thinking of comeing to show on 31 aug to have car remapped but would it be worth it seeing i have this problem :eek:

thanks for your reply what is 10 k boost and wot do you do with it was thinking of comeing to show on 31 aug to have car remapped but would it be worth it seeing i have this problem :eek:

10kboost is a spray cleaner which cleans the air intake, turbo and engine, i've used it a couple of times

there's no remapping at the welsh show (see red dot meet on the 24th for remap) there's plenty of room on the stand though (see events section for more info) there will be a couple of remapped jtd's there

Back