need cheap insurance quotes

Currently reading:
need cheap insurance quotes

topgear2006

hi the other day o got an excellent quote for a 1.2 85sx 16v but when i phoned them up they wouldn't cover me if the car was modded! does anybody no of any good insurersthat will cover me for certain mods and still be a good price?

thanks

cheers do u know if i can do a qoute online when i went on the adrian flux website i couldn't find a link for it

hi thanks for all ur help will try them tomorrow as i've missed the calling times hopefully will get back with a good quote

allanhelen said:
HIC were the cheapest for both my modified cars but it depends how old you are

im 18 and still havent got a full license and im paying 6 pound a month :eek: :eek: :eek:

i'll find out who im with soon as i dont know anything,

and im on my own name

seicentaff said:
im 18 and still havent got a full license and im paying 6 pound a month :eek: :eek: :eek:

i'll find out who im with soon as i dont know anything,

and im on my own name

Err..............72 quid a year? TBH I find that difficult to believe.

chaos said:
Err..............72 quid a year? TBH I find that difficult to believe.

before my girlfreind passed her test, her mum & dad insured her on their moddified focus, that was £6 a month. (through ford insure)

they did however have 3 people already on the policy so her being the 4th was cheap, maybe if i was put onto the policy as a learner driver it had been even cheaper still, dont know how that worked.

soon as she passed her test it went through the roof lol :)

Last edited:
Ste (homz) said:
before my girlfreind passed her test, her mum & dad insured her on their moddified focus, that was £6 a month. (through ford insure)

they did however have 3 people already on the policy so her being the 4th was cheap, maybe if i was put onto the policy as a learner driver it had been even cheaper still, dont know how that worked.

soon as she passed her test it went through the roof lol :)

Yeah, I can see that but apparently the guy is on his own insurance :chin:

Back