Need a new HU!!! (bit of a rant)

Currently reading:
Need a new HU!!! (bit of a rant)

A

Alan

My HU seems to get noticed waaaaay too much. Went to the chippy last night, got back in the car, a friend got in the passenger side, just about to start the engine and someone opened the passenger door, this shocked me quite a bit as i'm not used to random people trying to get into my car, the lad, about 15, leaned in and said "is that a panasonic blue shift?" I couldn't remember what the HU model was and i didn't exactly want to play the stereo up to this guy, so i replied with "i don't know what it is". He replied with "Yeah it is, how much did you pay for it?" Me getting increasing more worried by this scroat leering into my car said i couldn't remember, i got it years ago, again trying to play it down. He then mumbled something and walked off.

Is it me or is that really strange? Would you have done this at 15? would you do that now? I now have visions of him going round the pubs trying to find a buyer then coming to get it. What's worse is it's the second time the HU has got me stopped by someone, i don't like the attention from these people!

If you grab his arm and twist it until something goes snap then YOU get into trouble :(

One reason I like my old JVC, there are no markings on it when its off, it looks a bit poo compared to the new bling bling stuff out there but works just fine.

surround2.jpg

mine does this;

eba00324770f00000068.jpg

No an amazing picture but basically all th silver plastic changes blue at night, which makes it kinda noticable! Seemed cool when i was 16/17, now i'm 21/22 it perhaps isnt as cool! It's lasted me well though.

what got me is the way he just came into the car!

Thats just plain wrong. I mean im 17 but wouldnt even comtemplate just opening some random fellas car door like that. IF and this is a big IF i were ever going to ask someone about their head unit i would knock on the window and ask them nicely but i probably wouldnt have the nerve as they might try and smack me. I hate little scroats like that they dont have any respect for anyone, i bet his rents are druggies and dont give a **** what he gets up to.

I WOULD smack someone who did that.

I now have 2 switches under the handbrake so I can mute or turn off totally the system. Anyone starts poking around and off it goes.

I still think the flame thrower system from Africa (i think its arfica) is the best ;)

Iv always been into cars but i like to think iv been brought up well, i dont go round poking my nose into other peoples business and it really works me up when you hear of little scroats doing things like this. My fave car is the R34 Skyline but having seen a few of these around i wouldnt even attempt to walk up to the car if someone was in it never mind open the door and start asking questions. Even though he didnt do any harm at the time you never know he could be back.

re new hu

grrrr cheeky tw~t.
Tell em to fu#k off straight away let them be the ones worrying.