A decade of BOO membership!

Currently reading:
A decade of BOO membership!

R

Roberto

Wow.

10 years! Seems very strange to think that 10 years ago, I picked up my HGT and found myself involved in a great community, making a bunch of great friends, many of whom I am still friends with today.

Whilst I have abandoned the marque and the make, I'm still a FIAT fan through and through, although I have to say, I do love my current Mk.III Mondeo ;) (Who thought I'd ever be saying that again! LOL)

Anyway, it's really great to see this place still being used, albeit less than it used to be. I still pop in from time to time, make sure everything is ok and tidy up where necessary, as I'm sure all the other mods do too.

Long live BOO :)

Rob
BOO Member since 2002

FIAT History: Tipo DS, Punto TDSX, Punto Sporting, Cinquecento Sporting, Seicento Sporting, Bravo HGT, Marea Weekend ELX
Now residing in the land of Ford.

Oh the glory years!!

Little known sad fact, I bought a Bravo only cos of this forum!

Also sad fact, I had to get a JTD with air con as it was better than Ash G had!

Now some time on, I finally made it to a yellow HGT but the poor girl is never used, so she's off to a new stable.

Here's to another 10years.... It's great to be your friend :)

Tommy K

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

its been a happy 4 years for me :)

have met some people but not the regulars that use this forum more,but im sure in due time i will :)

Old git ;)

cant log in, been so long ive forgotten my pass word, wanted to see my old sig

God knows how long ive been on here.. long enough though!

I have been a member since august 2005

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]
Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

And I mainly lurk now. Mainly to make sure TommyK aint geting into trouble. 2 of the 9 cars i've ever had were a bravo. :D

crikey its been a while for me too, and i remember all of you guys from i owned Scratchy, still have the pics from a few meets and the pics of Scratchy, i remember meeting quite a few of you guys too, anyone remember the karting meets? those were the fun days back then,even remeber chattin to you Robin on the phone when i was about to buy the original rat off you back then, keep seein Roberto, Tommy, Wimmy and Andy on facebook every so often, well i`m on my 18th car now which is a vectra, i`ve owned two bravos back in the days, and oddly enough i`d have another one in a heart beat if i could afford one and have the space,
maybe we should have a meet sometime and see what we`re driving nowdays and have a good old catch up about the days of owning a bravo/a/marea
i`ve even done two `how to`s` on here one being the mirrors and and the other the arm rest re-cover,
if only i still had my bravo

Bravo GT Status: Gone and unknown since February 2008
But never forgotten!
andytag.jpg

im like most i have had a brava and a marea weekend over 5 years and finally moved on last december to a larger family car as my 7 seater marea just wasn't big enough with the kids getting older and with an addition to the family early december im glad i finally changed but i do miss my marea alot

my zafira has had some mods but mainly standard compared to the marea
2012-08-20125327_zps371da492.jpg

ANDY

THIS WAS MY MAREA WEEKEND

IMG-20101113-00005copy-1.jpg

FAIRWELL TO FIATBOO AND ALL THOSE I HAVE MET OVER THE LAST 4& A HALF YEARS.

Well, I've moved on yet again!

Thanks to a change in employment (after being made redundant... best thing that has ever happened to me!) I have moved from FIAT to Ford to VW and am now the proud owner of a VW Passat Sport 140. Goes like stink, returns 45-50mpg with consummate ease and has plenty of toys to make it fun and enjoyable.

2012-08-11 10.32.18.jpg

That said, I need to get the missus a car soon and was recently tempted by a 1.9 JTD Brava going for peanuts.

I do miss the club, the camaraderie and the cars themselves, but time moves on.

I do still lurk around here, but you will mostly find me on the Facebook group now.

This was, and to a certain extent, still is, a great bunch of people, of which I am proud to be a part of :)

And for old times sake, here's the very reason I came here in the first place...

399626_10151275373385499_507327971_n.jpg

Rob
BOO Member since 2002

FIAT History: Tipo DS, Punto TDSX, Punto Sporting, Cinquecento Sporting, Seicento Sporting, Bravo HGT, Marea Weekend ELX
Now residing in the land of Volkswagen.