P1000579.jpg

500 My TA Lounge in Volare Blue.

Introduction

Just picked up today:

You can just about make out a tiny little crease in the rear wheelarch of the last pic - I noticed this on collection of the car, and it was pointed out - this is going to be repaired, and the Italian flag wing badges will go on at the same time. The dealer were very apologetic and assured me the damage wasn't there on PDI, so it must have happened on the way to Central London where I picked it up - ho hum, these things happen!

Getting used to it - it's a big change from an Alfa 156 V6, but it's bloody nice :)
I do sometimes wish I'd gone for leather, mainly because I've got the Sport interior with the silvery fabric which is awful for suffering water marks when raindrops get on it. I keep thinking of different solutions, like buying a leather interior off EBay, re-trimming my existing seats with alcantara in the centres or just getting my seats professionally cleaned and stain proofed. One of these days I'll make a decision!

Did these come from an interscoped car? My silver/black chequered seats need replacing.

No, non interscope. As Daniel says, it doesn't matter anyway with a RHD car, as the under seat storage doesn't clash with the Subwoofer.

But, as stated, the under seat storage has been transferred to the leather I installed.

I haven't got under seat storage now (sadly) so won't miss that. Convenient that you're in Wembley as I'm about 30mins away. Will try to get them on ebay but if I miss it and this winning bidder stuffs you again, we could do deal!

Put it this way, if you bid up to a similar amount as before, you'll get them. And for what they are, that's a pretty good price. Even if you'd just blown an airbag, they'd be worth it for that.

By the way, what have you done about your door cards? Have you recovered to match your seats?

Back