Punto (Mk2/2b) My Red MK2B

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) My Red MK2B

Looks smart mate. Get some more pictures up if you can :) I've removed my wiper too and it just makes the rear of the car look a lot cleaner doesn't it :thumbup:

Thanks mate :D

I'll take some more pictures tomorrow after i've give it a good polish, i had a a look at your car looks smart mate, love the color and your mods, i want your seats haha.

And the rear wiper IMO is so much better, little things make a big difference.

I'm with Ziggy on this one, I find it hard to see the advantage of removing it apart from looks.

I'm the same I rather be able to see out of the back of me when driving and reversing.

Lastly, I rather choose practicality over looks any day.

BTW nice looking MK2B :)

Benny

Thanks for the feedback mate (y)

Few pictures after a good clean and polish ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1367689923.937438.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1367689936.572622.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1367689952.841482.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1367689967.577361.jpg

hey ryan fantastic mk2b you have there. I noticed that on your mk2b your rear wiper comes out from the boot lid, where-as mine on my mk2b comes out of the rear window. im not sure if thats because of them being different types but do you reckon the gromnets would still be the same size for plugging the hole? was planning on a de-wiper. i personally think its a great idea :)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
hey ryan fantastic mk2b you have there. I noticed that on your mk2b your rear wiper comes out from the boot lid, where-as mine on my mk2b comes out of the rear window. im not sure if thats because of them being different types but do you reckon the gromnets would still be the same size for plugging the hole? was planning on a de-wiper. i personally think its a great idea :)

Yeah i'm sure it will still be a 32mm grommet because thats the size of the wiper, can't say for definate though, but there cheap to pick up so no big deal if it doesn't fit i suppose,

Yeah i'm sure it will still be a 32mm grommet because thats the size of the wiper, can't say for definate though, but there cheap to pick up so no big deal if it doesn't fit i suppose,

apologies i thought the wiper was in the window, it wasnt :L

dewiper'd the punto and awaiting a grommet from ebay now. the same one you linked in fact (thankyou very much for that :D)

apologies i thought the wiper was in the window, it wasnt :L

dewiper'd the punto and awaiting a grommet from ebay now. the same one you linked in fact (thankyou very much for that :D)

Haha i was confused when you put that but thought nothing of it, i'll have a look at your car in a second if you have a thread :)

And no problems as to the link to the grommets, i searched everywhere looking for something technical until i realised it was simply just a rubber bung haha.

Went up Cannock with a few friends today in the nice weather, parked up and realised my bumper was sitting on the curb haha, getting my back 3 windows tinted tomorrow hopefully, any more suggestions on what I should do would be great :) ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1367880798.713018.jpg

Little update, rear badge needs to be replaced as its flapping about a little bit, any suggestions for the badge?

Also had back windows tinted today, looks really nice with my wind deflectors but its bloody hard to see out them at night lmao.

Really stuck for ideas now, any suggestions welcomed!

need a new rear badge but don't really like the blue/chrome one, not sure what i want but any suggestions on replacing it?

Respray the badge, I just did mine recently (only cause I'm doing a black and red theme!)

Here's a piccie:

orsvNhT.jpg

I never liked the blue badge either :)

Benny

I think that looks nice mate, might buy a spare one and experiment, do the chrome bit black and the middle red, how did you do it mate?

thanks for the guide mate, will have a pop at it tomorrow if i have the time, might have to buy a spare badge because i'm thinking doing the chrome ring black, the background dark grey and text black or white, not sure, any inspiration mate haha?

Back