Styling My Punto Mk1

Currently reading:
Styling My Punto Mk1

AdamKing08

My Fiat Punto Mk1. All comments and ideas welcome.

SP_A2002.JPG

SP_A2004.JPG

SP_A2006.JPG

SP_A2008.JPG

IMG024.JPG

IMG0022A.jpg

IMG035.JPG

IMG037.JPG

rear lights were the only other lights i could find that werent tacky lexus lights. planning on alloys next most likely will keep you updated. spending wise im going to be plowing all of my wages into it every week so watch this space :)

Really nice car, change the lights though they wreck it! Wish I had the money for a body kit lol

Edit: I just noticed, you not got clear side repeaters?

Last edited:
Very nice car liking the bodykit looks good mate.

You should have painted the plastic of the rear lights white instead of having them black to match your car. Iv seen a blue punto with the same light but instead of the plastic being black he had painted it blue to colour code with the car.

Really nice car, but like everyone has said perhaps change the rear lights for something less... weird :)
Perhaps now you have the looks/ sound sorted perhaps work on the performance?
By the way whats the wattage of your sub/speakers? and are they running on a seperate battery?
Think a induction kit might work well :) And def get some nice alloys

Cheers
Kris

Alloy are certainly next. But how about a more elegant install for that rear subwoofer? It seems silly to take up all the boot space with that. Some folk have made some excellent setups in the spare wheel well, with a cover for when they have to use the boot.

I should have some 14" genuine Fiat alloys with good (5mm treads) Yokohama s.drive tyres coming up for sale soon. I just need to confirm the condition of the original steel wheels before I decide whether I can return the car to stock configuration safely, making the wheels available seperately for sale. Trouble is though, I don't think 14" would be big enough for the bodykit. 15" should look about right. Don't forget to fit the right size tyres. 195/45 R15 should do it. Any bigger than 15" and you start struggling to find tyres of the prescribed width and rolling radius, and the ride quality seriously suffers.

Back