General My panda growls!

Currently reading:
General My panda growls!

Lol, most of my friends know me as Jaff (don't ask).. But I thought I'd use my official name so you know I'm not a fruitcake.. oh wait I own a panda I must be :p

I really appreciate the help Alan :)
I have a cam belt that was fitted two weeks ago when I changed the gasket. I know you're supposed to change them if you so much as look at them in the wrong way but it will be fine. Thank you once again for the offer matie

Chris, you're more than welcome to pop by for coffee and a bacon butty and of course the more help the better.. I'm really touched by how kind everyone is here, I really don't feel half as bad about the old engine blowing up now!

I'll go and tell my panda the good news as it has that droopy wing mirror look :D

Jaff_Fox said:
Chris, you're more than welcome to pop by for coffee and a bacon butty and of course the more help the better.. I'm really touched by how kind everyone is here, I really don't feel half as bad about the old engine blowing up now!

I'll go and tell my panda the good news as it has that droopy wing mirror look :D

What it's all meant to be about Chris helping your fellow panderer :)

Salad?... oh wait.. isn't that stuff that grows in soil and is green?.. erm.. my folks might have some of that lol!
Shame on me for offering a bacon butty to you then Chris :ROFLMAO:! But seriously let me know if you want anything so I can get it ready for the Panda party ;) Its the least I can do.

should be a nice day!

Back