6042backpunto.jpg

Punto (Mk1) My new punto... standard...

Introduction

After the 'incident'... i have bought a new (to me) punto...

Punto 60S Team 55000 miles

£1200

6042backpunto.jpg

6042sidepunto.jpg
DSCF2065fpp.jpg

DSCF2073fpp.jpg

It's not perfect but it's a darn site better than it was before! what you reckon?

Attachments

• DSCF2065fpp.jpg
    DSCF2065fpp.jpg
    471.4 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCF2073fpp.jpg
    DSCF2073fpp.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 34
very nice., is it a new panel or repair on the old one? would cost a fortune for that kinda work huh., I used to like the bump strips coloured but now i kinda like them black., get yourself some satin black and do the front and back now.,lol

I was thinking about doing the TypeK rear splitter, but it has an exhaust cut out... and I have a standard exhaust. Same goes for the abarth rear (plus you can see the spare wheel well with the abarth)

The windows won't be tinted at the moment, I don't really like the look. Just looks a bit cheap IMO, I drive a car, not a van...

i love rear tinted windows, except on black cars where it would look like a van, most cars ive had were tinted in the rears.,lol
I see what ya mean about the exhaust thing.,

i love rear tinted windows, except on black cars where it would look like a van, most cars ive had were tinted in the rears.,lol
I see what ya mean about the exhaust thing.,

It's difficult because i'd love a rear splitter but I don't think any would suit my car.

Thinking about changing/modifying the front bumper splitter though (not quite chunky enough to go with the skirts.

at one point I was thinking about getting van rear windows and painting them black, but I thought better of it...

LIKE IT! (y)

particularly like the alloys, match everything elce you have done to the car really well!

How long has it been off the road???

Back