6042backpunto.jpg

Punto (Mk1) My new punto... standard...

Introduction

After the 'incident'... i have bought a new (to me) punto...

Punto 60S Team 55000 miles

£1200

6042backpunto.jpg

6042sidepunto.jpg
The skoda is a VRS, not sure which one tho, will have a look... its the estate one if that helps. Dunno why but the brake calipers are (painted?) green...

Oh, I'm looking at getting some clear side repeaters as the front ones are clear anyway.

First thing is the stereo really needs to be sorted...

It'll also get to 100 too, so watch yourself! Something I got used to in my Cinq SX was driving on the motorway with my foot nicely placed on the floor, which you can't really do in many other cars:eek:

surfin_fella said:
It'll also get to 100 too, so watch yourself! Something I got used to in my Cinq SX was driving on the motorway with my foot nicely placed on the floor, which you can't really do in many other cars:eek:

I used to drive to work on the motorway with my foot planted to the floor in my first car, a carb'd VW golf. This would set you at a steady 85MPH :worship: and then it felt like either your teeth were gonna fall out or the car would rattle to pieces. Sh*te car.

PRESS RELEASE...

Latest photos of the Punto...

Fitted foglights and debadged wings, with Alloys, make it look that little bit sporty

artypunto.jpg

And it now has a centre console, thanks to project_cinqy... had to custom fabricate the gaiter base to hold it down tho...

centreconsole.jpg

opinions welcome

Attachments

• artypunto.jpg
    artypunto.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 65
  • centreconsole.jpg
    centreconsole.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 33
Back