DSCF0867.JPG

Panda My new Panda 100HP - pictures!

Introduction

Report to follow, but here are the first few pics of the Sportka SE's replacement.

Reactions: The Panda Nut
looks like clumber park 2 me? lol if you live in good old retford i think i pinched your parking place last nite. sorry :eek:

EDIT; just read the post a couple up i guess it was your spot :D

Last edited:
Saw you again today too, don't know if you noticed me but it was on the main road in Ollerton just near the mini roundabout at the chinese takeaway - Paddy Fields...
It was around 1pm and you had the skydome open which looked awesome along with the rest of the car! (y)
You also may have heard a loud shout as a bellowed to my two mates "a white 100hp!!" :D

Saw you again today too, don't know if you noticed me but it was on the main road in Ollerton just near the mini roundabout at the chinese takeaway - Paddy Fields...
It was around 1pm and you had the skydome open which looked awesome along with the rest of the car! (y)
You also may have heard a loud shout as a bellowed to my two mates "a white 100hp!!" :D

Aye, that was me! (Afternoon off work).

Next time jump out in the road (don't worry, the brakes are pretty good :)) and offer to buy me a beer :D

Aye, that was me! (Afternoon off work).

Next time jump out in the road (don't worry, the brakes are pretty good :)) and offer to buy me a beer :D

It actually would be worth putting my life in danger to get your attention:)
And we'd both be driving so surely drinking would be illegal, sir... :devil:

Back