General My New HGT

Currently reading:
General My New HGT

Well I've still got the car, she's running as faultless as ever, now on 83k miles. Managed to persuade my dad to let me park it at his through the week so all is good :)

Still for sale, im currently looking for a cheap diesel, maybe a stilo or marea if anybody knows of any for sale who'd possibly be up for a px?

I've reduced the price to £800 but I'm sorning the car soon, as winter is fast approaching. So it will be upto the new owner to tax her.

If anybody is interested and gets in touch before the end of the month when I sorn her, I'll make a deal for the tax. Also has pretty much a full tank of v-power... And the spare hgt wheels are still included.

Well she drove away with her new owner chris (also a forum member) tonight, I was sad to see it go, even though my ownership was only brief, it was a good car. Hope you had a fun, safe drive home and enjoy it as much as I did. :)

PA300484_2.jpg

Safe and sound :)

IMG_0199.JPG

First tank of petrol used (already!...) covering 360 miles over 49 litres. I make that just over 33mpg which I think is pretty good considering half of that tank was spent sitting in crawling traffic down the M6 and into the centre of Birmingham and back yesterday :rolleyes:

My right foot must have got a lot lighter since I last owned a HGT too. I never recall more than 250miles to a tank back then :devil:

Bloody hell that is good going if you were sat in traffic like you say, the most I got was 405 to the tank taking it real easy, sat just under 70 mph for the duration of the journey.

If you can keep it under 4k your laughing, sit at or over 4k revs for a period of time, you'll think you have a hole in the tank lol.

Cars looking great, kinda miss it :( must get them door handles done though (y)

Back