redcinq1.jpg

Cinquecento my new cinqi

Introduction

couldnt live without a cinq :) so i bought a new one :D

Red 1996/7 (dunno) cinq sporting in rosso red. genuine abarth skirts from factory.. everything else standard :)

I HATE THE STANDARD CINQ SUSPENTION heh. feels like its gonna topple over.. nearly shat myself taking corners like i could take my old one heh.. not a good idea :p

noticed problems since ive got it (an hour ago).. think the passenger side rear hub has gone.. not a prob tho, easy fix. and there is some rust on the inner rear arches in the boot but ill tackle it asap :)

other than that, its great :D im happy again! its got a dent in the bonnet but they are easy to replace anyway so ill pick one up in a week or so... MUST LOWER before i fly off the road. oh yeah and i broke the handbrake on my test drive :) although i think the cable has just come loose rather than snapping but again, easy to replace so ill have a better look another day :)

seems slow compared to the tunned 1242 :p

anyway, pics! oh and ital be at stanford on sunday on the FF area so come find me!
Hi
True euro style is all about simple delocked dehandled decluttered,fat wheels stretched tyres and decked,i`d try them without the arches first otherwise i think you might be confusing styles street racer/euro look,
Maybe a new ff stylee who knows?
Cheers
Adrian
F***ing sweeeeet wheels though

Hi Bush
Cinque front bumpers are shocking arent they i`ve been racking my brains to think of a style i like,check out the subtle badboy on the piccie i posted, well nice
Cheers
Adrian

been striping everything out of the rear today in time for York this Sunday!

also been spraying up some more interior stuff.

cinq feel so much quicker with all the crap out of the back heh, think im gonna be keeping it like this. Just need so buckets and a rear strut brace :)

Also, just notice the gap on the rear wheels.. mooooosssiiivveeee! its about 5" lmao. desperatly needs lowering

Attachments

• cinq1.jpg
    cinq1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 113
  • cinq2.jpg
    cinq2.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 54
  • cinq3.jpg
    cinq3.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 70
  • cinq4.jpg
    cinq4.jpg