General my new bus

Currently reading:
General my new bus

F1ANG

Hey peeps, it's been a while since I've posted in here, I was last posting in the bravo section, after newly acquiring my hgt, now owned and cherished by bushboy, now I've found myself yet again in another fiat, a weekender.

I'd been hunting a good marea down for months, with nothing for sale that took my fancy, it had to be a weekender, as I wanted the boot for load lugging, and carting this destructive little bugger about:

Anyway, been a typical petrol head, I had my heart set on a 20v or 2.4td, but much to my surprize, I've found myself in a 1.9 jtd!! And even more to my surprize, I bloody love it!

After winning the eBay auction, and a faultless 120 mile trip home (witch cost me about 6p! :D) she's now home. The cars not without its faults, but are any 14yr old fiats kicking about today? She's got a list of niggles as long as my arm, but mechanically 200 %.

Here's a couple of picks after a good 4 hour detail, I'll be doing a bit of a project on this car throughout the winter months, and post all her progress here, and hopefully some of you guys in the know, will be able to shed some light on some of the problems, I'm not fermiliar with.

Cheers :)

Attachments

• DSC_0328_zpsuhkcul4f.jpg
    DSC_0328_zpsuhkcul4f.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_0356_zpsytekv54s.jpg
    DSC_0356_zpsytekv54s.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC_0355_zps5oh7b8va.jpg
    DSC_0355_zps5oh7b8va.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 27
Back