puntooooo.jpg

Grande Punto My new 1.4 GP

Introduction

just a few pics , ordered a white side vinyl for it so hopefully get that fiited soon
U can tell by the picture of the grill if it is the top or bottom by the shape. Keep looking if they didn't reply. I was looking for two weeks before I ordered one

It's now entered my mind , I'm curious as how it would look now

I've been interested in spraying my alloys and front grille white and did a quick mock-up on photoshop if anyone is interested. I personally think it looks quite good and plan to do both at some stage.
IMG_1786 - Copy.JPGIMG_1787_2.jpg
IMG_1786 - Copy (2).JPGIMG_1787 - Copy (2).JPG

Go's well with the white stripes on the car tbh.

Just seen that lou5590 has sprayed his grill white if you take a look at his MM thread - it's on a red car but you can get the idea :)

im not toosure on the white grill now tho... if mine where badgeless i think i would like it better... but because im a cheapskate its not :/ that being said it has kinda grown on me if im honest :)

interested in spraying mine white, would look sikkkkk (y)
any tips on taking that front grille off?

Pull ...

All I did was put my fingers in the grates at both ends and pulled. People say be careful of the clips breaking but in my experience they're pretty tough. The bottom one is an absolute bitch to do and I didn't get it all the way off!

Back