puntooooo.jpg

Grande Punto My new 1.4 GP

Introduction

just a few pics , ordered a white side vinyl for it so hopefully get that fiited soon
I shall get a video of mine up tomorrow. Keep meaning to get one of it, I'll post it in here for you when i get it up :) Does sound beautiful, video's never do them justice, but still sounds great.

Cheers mate look forward to it, how much are they please?

I bought mine off a lad on here for £70, then got it fitted for £60. I've heard very similar prices being mentioned in various places, so expect to pay about that for an Abarth backbox. Induction kits can be picked for like £30, although more for propper branded ones.

I bought mine off a lad on here for £70, then got it fitted for £60. I've heard very similar prices being mentioned in various places, so expect to pay about that for an Abarth backbox. Induction kits can be picked for like £30, although more for propper branded ones.

Mate none of my business but did you just buy the backbox or did you get the sleeve and midsection?

You managed to get that video yet please mate? :)

Yes, sorry. I did. Been trying to use my editing software to join two videos together to have a little before/after video, but it doesn't like the fact i've filmed them on my iphone and isn't letting me do it. Whenever i've tried uploading them to here or facebook individually its taken too long and i've had to close it down and go out. Will get it on later on this evening if i can mate. It is done for you though (y)

Yes, sorry. I did. Been trying to use my editing software to join two videos together to have a little before/after video, but it doesn't like the fact i've filmed them on my iphone and isn't letting me do it. Whenever i've tried uploading them to here or facebook individually its taken too long and i've had to close it down and go out. Will get it on later on this evening if i can mate. It is done for you though (y)

Cheers mate, I've rang a local parts company and they can get me a new full exhaust system for my punto for £60 (i know the owner), do you think they'd be able to get the Abarth one or does it have to be a genuine part?

Cheers

Cheers mate, I've rang a local parts company and they can get me a new full exhaust system for my punto for £60 (i know the owner), do you think they'd be able to get the Abarth one or does it have to be a genuine part?

Cheers

Apologies again for this taking so long. My computer has not been happy with uploading this video for some reason, facebook is the only thing to finally accept uploading it, so i'm hoping this works. So Click Here and you should be taken to see my Abarth Backbox on my 1.4 8v'er. Video really doesn't do it any justice IMO...I love it though, so worthwhile.

James

Apologies again for this taking so long. My computer has not been happy with uploading this video for some reason, facebook is the only thing to finally accept uploading it, so i'm hoping this works. So Click Here and you should be taken to see my Abarth Backbox on my 1.4 8v'er. Video really doesn't do it any justice IMO...I love it though, so worthwhile.

James

Sounds awesome mate, I think I'm definitely going to have to look out for one of them!

not been on this in a while , love the sound of that exhaust , may have to look into getting one.

so i bought the osram night breaker headlights , tried to fit them yesterday and just couldnt seem to wiggle the multi plug out , took it down to halfords and they wanted 14 pound to fit them so i quickly left , will attempt them again when i come back from creamfields (if i come back). also painted a few bits of the interior white , not the best but it will do for now :slayer:

not been on this in a while , love the sound of that exhaust , may have to look into getting one.

so i bought the osram night breaker headlights , tried to fit them yesterday and just couldnt seem to wiggle the multi plug out , took it down to halfords and they wanted 14 pound to fit them so i quickly left , will attempt them again when i come back from creamfields (if i come back). also painted a few bits of the interior white , not the best but it will do for now :slayer:

When fitting my nightbreakers I found it was a real pain to get that plug off! Once I finally managed it, I have now greased it up for next time with some copper slip

Back