puntooooo.jpg

Grande Punto My new 1.4 GP

Introduction

just a few pics , ordered a white side vinyl for it so hopefully get that fiited soon
i want my car to have more of a 'purr' to it but i dont want a back box as there too loud , any suggestions as to what i can do ?

hello,
i wanted the same thing on my starjet just a little purr but definitely not a back box so i removed the middle silencer. it is not much of a difference from inside the car but if you hear it from outside it gives a really nice deeper sound.

i want my car to have more of a 'purr' to it but i dont want a back box as there too loud , any suggestions as to what i can do ?

kaci1991 was nice enough to give me a quick spin down the road in her GP the other day at Trafford meet, she has a simple (Halfrauds) induction kit on it, and really gives it a nice 'puurrrrrrr' as she gives it some. So good, i'm going to get one for mine, despite me being so anti-induction-kit normally.

Failing that, backbox. I have an abarth backbox on my standard 1.4 8v, and everyone comments on the rasp is gives. Nice without being garish and too loud.

kaci1991 was nice enough to give me a quick spin down the road in her GP the other day at Trafford meet, she has a simple (Halfrauds) induction kit on it, and really gives it a nice 'puurrrrrrr' as she gives it some. So good, i'm going to get one for mine, despite me being so anti-induction-kit normally.

Failing that, backbox. I have an abarth backbox on my standard 1.4 8v, and everyone comments on the rasp is gives. Nice without being garish and too loud.

Any chance of a little video please? :D

Back