1.JPG

Seicento My little black Sei :) check it out!

Introduction

Well, I've been a member for a while now, but never put my little car in members motors. Now I have a few mods under my belt, I thought I'd share a few pics with you :)

Any advice, criticisms, ideas you have would all be appreciated (y)

To date I have fitted myself:

Cobra 50mm kit (springs and gas charged dampers)
K&N MPI kit (looking to make a custom extension for it soon, to get cold air)
Pioneer MP3 head with 12" sub and ipod interface (with a nano pictured :) )
Cobra C4 compact alarm
Debadged rear
New plain plates, no screw holes either

Plans for the futre are:

Top strut brace (lower is out of the question :p )
Pro window tints (i found the rear window too hard to do myself)
New wheels (prob keep 13" but maybe some euro style)
Uprated brake hoses, discs and pads
bedadge the front (gonna try this one myself)
de-ariel (looking for alternative to roof mounted)
maybe remove the rear wiper for smoother lines

Hope you like it :D

Kristian
I have a very similar Sei, 03 plate black K&N Mpi & have fitted the front upper strut brace from Strutbracer (their customer service is appalling but you get what you want in the end!!!). If you want to see mine 2 check out what is needed to make the brace fit we could arrange to meet up (I'm from Cov')

One bit of advice - How did you fit the coolant sensor?

Oh, & if you want to extend the tubing to the K&N Elliots in Coventry do some silver extendable tube which slips over the existing K&N tube & seems to do the job.

Cheers mate, I'm gonna get the MPI brace either from strutbracer, but hopefully from rally design (they don't list it but they are cheaper for the other braces and i'm gonna give them a ring) do hopefully nope fitting probs.

Temperature sensor...I have the pictures and the guide is LONG overdue...I'll do it tomorrow night! Promise :)

I gave up extending the K&N since the MPI GSR has gone into development, saving my money for that and flogging the K&N on eBay ;)

Kristian

Well, it's been a good many months and a lot has changed :slayer:

For those who aren't up to scratch, i now have:

1.2 16V engine
Powers**t exhaust without cat
BMC CDA air filter
Loads of other engine mods
14" Oz Racing Superturismo WRC wheels
Punto 1.9 JTD brakes with EBC turbo groove discs and green stuff pads, goodridge hoses etc

All in all, its looking good, drives quick :slayer: stops even quicker :devil:

Doing a rear disc conversion at the moment, and building a Megasquirt from scratch :D

Big changes since October and a fair few more to come (y)

P1010913.jpg

P1010914.jpg

P1010915.jpg

P1010917.jpg

P1010918.jpg

P1010919.jpg

P1010920.jpg

Last edited:
Looks very nice - mine really needs lowering.

Whats happened to your back seats?

ALex.

I mentioned it above, but I hate the head rests lol. i never carry rear passengers...well, very rarely, and they just block the view and look a mess imho.

One day I will just strip out the rear anyway, it serves no purpose for me ;)

That's a 50mm lowering on 14" and i have no problems with the correct spacers. If i were to spend another £300 on a new lowering kit, I may go for 30-40mm as I have to slow a lot for bumps and have fouled the underside a number of times!

Kristian

Last edited:
with a set of abarth skirts and rear spoiler it'll be top notch! well done matey that is one sweet sexy sei!

Just felt like a little update :D Pics are just before my MOT, so no fancy scenery this time.

It's not got discs all round, newer style Punto GT. Also a 6 speed box and 1368cc 16v Panda 100hp engine.

I'm running Megasquirt, that I built myself.

I have de-wipered the rear.

There are probably a bunch of other things I forgot about ;)

Got a lot of tidying to do in the bay, wiring etc, but it still looks a tidy sei :D

Anyway, here's the pics. I'll do some more in a few months at a better location (y) :

DSC_0675.jpg DSC_0713.jpg

DSC_0676.jpg DSC_0678.jpg

DSC_0681.jpg DSC_0684.jpg

DSC_0685.jpg DSC_0691.jpg

DSC_0694.jpg DSC_0697.jpg

DSC_0701.jpg DSC_0712.jpg

Cheers,

Kristian

Back