DSCF0602.JPG

Cinquecento my green cinq project.

Introduction

The day i got the cinq sx with its crap racing stripes :p

DSCF0602.JPG

DSCF0597.JPG

DSCF0598.JPG

looking rather good for its age 1995 no rust no dents no deep scuffs

i previously owned a mk1 punto 60s but ive always wanted a cinq so after i purchased cinq i striped the punto down to bear chassis including engine and gearbox :D loom and so on ive been collecting parts for the 1.2 conversion for a while p75 cams full engine rebuild re skim using a big cnc machine from college :) cinq gearbox and mounts ect
Reactions: blu73
Good point was thinking of a red strap other day but keeping it fairly stock :). Plus its weight isn't notasable plenty of time to think about it more updates to come

Oh yeh was thinking of bulkhead chop and replace with cf using super strong adhisive but not to sure dont want to go to mad won't be low on power and want to keep some weight lowdown.

may do later on just haven't got money at the moment :/ plus the bonnet is fairly light so not on main to do list yet main focus is to get engine supported by the frame then driveline then linkages then cage although may do that while installing new front end may as well combine the two for strength.

its for the long gone punto mk1 that lol

got more done today back of garage is nice and tidy (y)

cars on its lowest setting :p so no longer need engine up on bricks :)

20130407_160113.jpg

may be of interest to someone but hear is the intake side of a h22a :yum:

20130407_140337.jpg

more to come shortly (y)

Last edited:
Lol. On a limited budget keep spending money on parts again :yum:

Working on a distributor involving the stock one and one from a fiat panda of all things :eek:
Advance curve is confusing :cry: ultimate plan is fully electronic engine management but also like idea of oldscool engine control so bought an alternative fueling system as well :slayer: distributor pictures will be coming soon plus pictures of new fueling devises :D

Back