front.jpg

Grande Punto My GP Sporting.

Introduction

Gave the car a good cleaning yesterday so thought it was about time i put some pics up. Car is standard at the moment.
Re: Proud owner of a GPS Mjet

great colour..(y)

Very nice GP mate (y)

Is that Chemical Grey or Jungle Grey?

Tell me about it, it's a bit of a guessing game at the moment a far as diesel goes, guess when it's going to stop going up!! Luckily for me i do the mileage to justify having a diesel.

Same here, thats why I had to chop the Bravo HGT and the Punto GT in for a diesel.

When my annual mileage eventually drops back down to about what it was last year then the GP will probably end up going in favour of something sporty and petrol :eek:

Last edited:

Very nice GP mate (y)

Is that Chemical Grey or Jungle Grey?

Same here, thats why I had to chop the Bravo HGT and the Punto GT in for a diesel.

When my annual mileage eventually drops back down to about what it was last year then the GP will probably end up going in favour of something sporty and petrol :eek:

Chemical Grey (y)

I think Jarvo's is jungle grey

Last edited:

yeah a nice GP you have scouse !, whats underground like then?

we considered the 1.9 but went for thre 1.3 as far superior mpg and the speed is plenty for me. i do mostly motorways getting to work and besides i like the `feel` of

yeah a nice GP you have scouse !, whats underground grey like then?

we considered the 1.9 but went for thre 1.3 as far superior mpg and its speed is plenty for me. i do mostly motorways getting to work and besides i like the `feel` of driving a diesel v petrol, just wish the govt will reduce fuel duty !!

cheers from another scouse but live in Manc land!!

Last edited:

Nice one, cheers planecrazy, whats your name btw. Nice to hear from another scouser keep a look out for me (and monkey - pasenger side rear window) on the motorways (y)

99% of the time you'll find me taking it easy!

Neil.

Last edited:

I have a Chemical Grey Sporting. Easily the best colour. :)

Nowt like a broad generalisation huh?

Its a matter of taste... New Orleans Blue is the best colour TBH :slayer:

Chemical grey is the best colour :nerner:

Seriously though like Ffoxy said it's a personal taste and i have to thank AlanHod for convincing me on the colour. It's a far nicer colour when you look at the car in the flesh than you actually realise.

I'll be getting some proper car wash and polish stuff at a later stage, after i have saved up to go to this stupid on/off/on wedding!

Nice one.

Neil.

Nice one, cheers planecrazy, whats your name btw. Nice to hear from another scouser keep a look out for me (and monkey - pasenger side rear window) on the motorways (y)

99% of the time you'll find me taking it easy!

Neil.

payney1, do you use the M53?, reason being I travel from Ellesmere Port to Seaforth Dock, I have got an Exotica Red Mjet 130 (though I must say your's does look the biz!!) so keep an eye out for me.

Last edited:
Back