23042007026.jpg

My Frenchie

Introduction

Well on the way home from the GF's i took the country route(bit quicker lol), so on the way i took some roads id never been down and took some photos along the way.

Well currently my car is standard but im looking at some new alloys for it along with some clear side repeaters, and also my ice going in very soon (day or two).

any suggestiongs, comments bad or good and such welcome. I love the car, not let me down yet and it keeps up with my mates cars (more power) so im happy lol:) ohh and i was gonna clean it today but it rained :(

23042007025.jpg

23042007026.jpg

23042007028.jpg

23042007030.jpg

and ive got this going in tomorrow or wednesday i hope along with some new speakers.

flitrap2.jpg

Thanks

J
dont worry you wont get shot down, if you do its by those miserable few. alot of members have non fiats as well.

thanks alot, its gonna get the new shoes soon but i dunno when, depends on money and which i go for (standard or non standard) and such. DUnno about lowering insurance is a bit high as it is :eek:

(y) ahh cool thanks,

i know on a lot of the insurances places i looked when i was looking around lowering only affected insurance price when it was more than 50mm? don't know how true this is? just judging by what i seen written on the quotes finder bit, might be worth checking out thou (y)

well i was with the auto electrician for 2 hours, got the power cable done and while i was at it i asked him to route other cables at the same time, no more effort, he did that while i sortted the HU setup for the cables.

then i came home, had tea and spent another two hours on this, measuring, remeasuring, re re measuring then cutting, remeasuring n testing and it went on, literally there now, got legs as well. just got to finish of the inside of the hole where the sub it located and im thinking about some storage in it as well.

anyways here is how it started:

Cut to shape:
24042007031.jpg

Then after id been to the pub i just took there, so excuse the darkness etc

24042007032.jpg

24042007033.jpg

got to nail it all together but its staying still atm its that tight lol. got to buy acoustic carpet as well , you can also see my parcel shelf which was delivered today :D

so im all happy :D :slayer:

i will do, FF cant get rid of me, i cant get rid of it :( :rolleyes: ;)

lol, just finishing of the wood and such then im gonna buy carpet (expensive lol), then im looking at some clear SR's and some wheels hopefully at the weekend. duno what else from there on, any suggestions?

done all screwed n nailed together, all i need to do is carpet it now, but i wont be able to get it till friday/saturday or soemtime round then :( .

anwyays im just happy its done, now to start on partcel shelf, but need some MDF first :chin:

hmm i can feel a slight loss in power due to the weight but not much. though i think i can compensate as its just lovely having some nice ICE in my car:D

woooo hoooo :D

the floor is now done and carpetted :D :slayer:

29042007040.jpg

now ive got the parcel shelf to do and im tempted to carpet the rest of the boot to give it the finished look (y) the sub fits so snug i struggle getting it in and out so its great :D

image is a bit dark but i took it as i came in 5 mins ago (only finished half hour ago lol)

Back