Punto (Mk1) my firt mk1 punt project..

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk1) my firt mk1 punt project..

probably, some peoples prioitys are out of order, which is what i was getting at, but tbh that car is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much work to do looks like someones had a go at a sh** filling job, no offence like, but if it aint done right, it will crack off, them neons :bang: and them red sidelights not only tacky but worth 3 points a peice along with a £120 fine or section 59, sorry i tell it how it is

Last edited:
Can' believe the absolute negativity on this thread!! The guy has come on here for idea's and advice and all thats happened is that his car has been ripped to shreds by you lot!!

This is what I thought too. The only thing I was missing was that someone from the Puntosports muppet brigade would tell him to get a GT.

Give the guy a brake. If it wasn't the best buy it can be addressed in a much nicer way. And help is what he needs not counterproductive criticism.

ok i avent actually read the whole thread lol

but nice car

its turning into a nice motor

Keep the neons they are kl lol

add side skirts rear and front spoiler, lower it and spray the dashboard. check my thread out on punto styling its called 'my punto' and im sure you will get some ideas on there lol

good luck

Remus (y)

got a new interior for it just yesterday the one with the headrests in the back, also got fromt and rear bumpers and another wing to replace red one as it is damaged not finished doing bodywork yet but once its done i going to re spray the lot the car no longer has lexus lights and whats wrong with the dvd player keeps the missus and kids entertained,appreciate all your time and oppinions thankyou..:)

hey shorty best of luck with the project(y).. i know it takes time & money,
the best bit of advice i can give you as i said before ...ditch the coulered lights, apart from looking chavy not good or whatever you want to say , they are ilegal, & will attract unwanted attention of the feds & we dont want that do wee(n)

got a new interior for it just yesterday the one with the headrests in the back, also got fromt and rear bumpers and another wing to replace red one as it is damaged not finished doing bodywork yet but once its done i going to re spray the lot the car no longer has lexus lights and whats wrong with the dvd player keeps the missus and kids entertained,appreciate all your time and oppinions thankyou..:)

(y) good lad

Have a look at my old punto in my gallery, it might just give you a few ideas. I got lots of stuff of other marques of punto, like the skirts, colour coded wing mirrors, rear spoiler etc. A few other subtal mods to, subtal is the way forward (y)

To be fair though, my half brother found his Mitsubishi FTO completely burnt out in a field. Interior was non-existent, engine destroyed etc:

3 years later: (next to other half brothers DB9:p)

Attachments

• 07042803.JPG
    07042803.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 07042808.JPG
    07042808.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
came on here for some ideas not just to get slated about my car the idea of a project is to spend time with it i not even driving the thing well to the ones that helped thankyou...

came on here for some ideas not just to get slated about my car the idea of a project is to spend time with it i not even driving the thing well to the ones that helped thankyou...
Any further flaming or derogatory comments, then please report it for review :)

There are ways of saying you like or don't like a car - from what I have just deleted, that is the wrong way...

good thing he didn't come down to the the uno section and see mine....might have blown a brain gasket......shorty: i've taxed worse! far worse have alook at the my thread in uno, patience alternating with extreme violence and swearing at the car will get it up to speed.....

Last edited:
Any updates on your project
from what I saw you have the makings of a good car some mods werent my cup of tea (ie under lighting) but everyone has different tastes however love the alloys
love to see an update

Back