General my first punto

Currently reading:
General my first punto

Right here goes, iv had the punto for just over a week now, and i do love it.

its only a 1.4 8v, but i like it. its on an 06 plate.

i will get pictures up once i figure out how. its red. dont know what exact colour, all i know is the door handles have faded :/

anywho. i do have some plans for it. ovbs it being a 1.4 im not expecting to make it 'as fast as my mates (insert powerful car name here)'

i do want it slightly faster, as far as i can see all i need is a good induction kit, exhaust and a remap to see me hit the hp of a standard dtub 306. (90) and il be one happy bunny :)

Welcome Lou

* I'm a fellow noob here so anything I say you can ignore if you want as I'll probably be wrong lol *

Congrats on the purchase. Is it your first motor or you had previous chariots?

Re: pics, click the MANAGE ATTACHMENTS button which is in additional options section underneath typing box when making a thread or reply and upload JPEG files from your desktop, USB stick or folders etc. I think there's a limit as to how many you can upload, and as far as I'm aware remotely hosted embedded (eg photobucket) pics are a no no.

Seems a shed load of info on here so pretty sure any questions you have, will have already, or will be able to be answered (y)

right i hope iv done this right.
this is the car :) and frankly although i do miss boost, i love this car :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• punto new.jpg
    punto new.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 125
  • punto wash.jpg
    punto wash.jpg
    474 KB · Views: 122
so after not doing anything to the car over the winter, iv started. i sprayed the silver bits on my dash white, its not much and tbh the spray job is a bit pants but i wanted to see what it looked like.
so heres the pics. i know it doesn't go with the rest of my dash at the mo but im working on it.
20130128_115646.jpg

20130128_115656.jpg

Back