DSC04391.jpg

500 My Fiat 500

Introduction

Sorry for starting a new thread !! But I wanted a fresh thread for my 500 pics.

So I drove it for a couple of days and I love it, everything is perfect. I love the power of diesel.

Every second guy is turning and looking !!:devil:, it's like being followed by paparazzi !! sometimes it's a bit annoying !!

Anyways I also had to distribute around 70 boxes of "Laddu" a traditional Indian sweet in my father's office and also in my home to all the people who work for me, everyone was excited to see such a unique car.

I also got the rear mud flaps fitted (original from Fiat), for the front ones I managed to drill a few holes and attach the ones for a Suzuki Swift !! (Thanks to one of my chauffeurs and the guy from my father's Electric department for helping me)

Once again thanks guys.(y)

Omar :)

The last pic is of the laddu (pronounced as LAD-DOO), it basically means round !! LOL
Hey Omar, you could try and get a cameo role in the new Italian (Indian) Job film with your unique motor. I hope you have read the "crushed sills" thread and made sure that the jack was in the correct place. lol.

Nice to see a temperature of 19C, it brings back fond memories of last summer in England.

AND

Turn ecodrive off, I can't imagine that you will be trying to drive economically at this early stage in your ownership and you wouldn't want to give yourself a fright.

ps. How much is diesel in India?

Hey Omar, you could try and get a cameo role in the new Italian (Indian) Job film with your unique motor. I hope you have read the "crushed sills" thread and made sure that the jack was in the correct place. lol.

Nice to see a temperature of 19C, it brings back fond memories of last summer in England.

AND

Turn ecodrive off, I can't imagine that you will be trying to drive economically at this early stage in your ownership and you wouldn't want to give yourself a fright.

ps. How much is diesel in India?

Thanks Tony, my guys were careful in raising the car, yes the temp. is good!! I was just trying how the ecodrive works.

By the way what do you mean by

Hey Omar, you could try and get a cameo role in the new Italian (Indian) Job film with your unique motor.

Oh by the way the diesel costs around Rs. 34 per liter which is around £0.47, it might sound cheap but it's expensive or maybe fine for INDIA.

Omar :)

Back