General My Car

Currently reading:
General My Car

Finally got round to getting some pics. Car is standard with the exception of the wheels. Looking at getting the vinyl trim around the windows redone too. Love the colour, was after one this colour for a while.

Attachments

• IMAG0062.jpg
    IMAG0062.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
  • IMAG0064.jpg
    IMAG0064.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 37
  • IMAG0065.jpg
    IMAG0065.jpg
    920.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMAG0066.jpg
    IMAG0066.jpg
    724.4 KB · Views: 33
No plans really. I drive about 85 miles a day so lowering is out of the question. Would quite like to get the black plastics sprayed black (side trim, wing mirror lower arms, front grills etc). A mate of mine did them on his Focus ST and they looked good! Other than that I wouldn't mind a leather interior and arm rest, bit of comfort for all the miles. One question, can climate control be retro-fitted?

Thanks for the comments guys (y)

Looks perfect as is, subtlety is definitely the way to go with these cars. They look fantastic standard but with a few, as I said, subtle mods they look even better.

Props to you. :)

The alloys are standard Sporting alloys. Had them refurbished and sprayed anthracite by onestoptyres at south shields. £45 per wheel inc full strip, refub and wet paint. They were not powdercoated but the job was excellent and they cam up really well.

looks really smart (y) thought about taking the bump strips off the side? :) and why does your exhaust look a little wonky? :confused:

Thanks, have not thought about removing the bump strips but this might be an option. I dont mind them though and stops passengers + supermarket div's bumping the doors. Might check out a few on here that have removed them and see what I think. On the exhaust, I think it must be the pic. Had a look last night and its not wonky. I did reverse into some compacted snow in the winter and it knocked off the plastic bumper surround above the exhaust. Been meaning to replace but not got round to it yet.

looks really smart (y) thought about taking the bump strips off the side? :) and why does your exhaust look a little wonky? :confused:

I personally think the black bump strips add a nice touch to it, kinda breaks up the mass amount of orange and helps with the black/orange theme :), maybe try get a photo shopped pic up without them to see what its like? Ps, is this the caribbean orange? it doesn't look as bright as some of the others ive seen.

I personally think the black bump strips add a nice touch to it, kinda breaks up the mass amount of orange and helps with the black/orange theme :), maybe try get a photo shopped pic up without them to see what its like? Ps, is this the caribbean orange? it doesn't look as bright as some of the others ive seen.

Yeah Caribbean Orange. Might just be my phone camera that puts it at that colour or the fact the day was gloomy, but it is bright! Had it down my mums on Sunday and I had just washed it. In the sunlight it was dazzling. :)

Hey, sorry about the quality as i dont edit stuff normally, but i brightened it up again back to normal colour and removed your little bash strip, still cant decide if i prefer it on or off though :/

Looks good, I definitely agree about removing the bump strips, should look much better.

South Shields? Whereabouts are you from? I did actually see a Caribbean orange GP with black wheels not so long ago, might have been you.

Living in Penshaw, there is another one in the area though, almost identical. I thought my car had been stolen first time I saw it as I was driving my girlfriends car at the time. Ha ha!

Back