Styling My Car what fo you think

Currently reading:
Styling My Car what fo you think

Hi everyone i have been wanting to upload pics of my car for some time and i finally got round to doing it. This is how my car is at the moment any feedback welcomed.

i have got:
GSR induction kit
Full Stainless steel exhaust OMP branded
fharek coilover kit
cupra r splitter
R8 lights with hid projctors
hid fog light with led halo
clifford alarm with proximity sensors

i proberly forgotton half the stuff ill add in another time
Thanks(y)

Attachments

• car low.jpg
    car low.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 143
  • side low.jpg
    side low.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 109
  • sidecar.jpg
    sidecar.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 115
  • vynle.png
    vynle.png
    450.1 KB · Views: 88
Re: My Car what do you think

the go faster stripage came standard when i bought it and i was thinking that the front was a bit like a mouth lol but im scared to peel the stripes just in cse the paint wil be faded and theres a blatent line down the car.

Re: My Car what do you think

Any chance of some pictures of your headlights pleaseee? one at day with just your 'R8' lights on, one at night with again just your 'R8' lights and one at night with your 'R8' AND headlights on, thanks. just curious as i havent seen a grande punto with them on yet and want to see what it looks like

Thanks every one for replying. i think i know what some u think about the white grill but i did try a black front but it clashed with the side stripe and top stripe. Heres some pics of the lights on aswell.

:D

Attachments

• IMG_20110701_225551.jpg
    IMG_20110701_225551.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20110701_225559.jpg
    IMG_20110701_225559.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20110528_153316.jpg
    IMG_20110528_153316.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 62
DO NOT LIKE:

Grille is too much:(

Don't get why your mods list a GSR induction kit, when you have a K&N sticker on the front bumper? And you have an Abarth badge on the front too :/

Also, in your original post, you have a pic of the ride height but your half parked on a drive / kerb. Any pics of the true ride height?

Last edited:
DO NOT LIKE:

Grille is too much:(

Don't get why your mods list a GSR induction kit, when you have a K&N sticker on the front bumper? And you have an Abarth badge on the front too :/

Also, in your original post, you have a pic of the ride height but your half parked on a drive / kerb. Any pics of the true ride height?

On the end of a gsr I have a k&n cone filter and the abarth badge looks nicer then the plane old red one. Ill upload a shot of height later today.

I think its quite smart. I like the white grille, it makes a change. What spoils it for me, is the number plate..... ( the fact that there has to be one) :)

Back