DSC00892.JPG

Bravo (Classic) My Bravo 1.6sx - The car that started it all!

Introduction

This is a bit of a retroactive thread really, I do technically still have the car - but it hasn't moved for over 14 years now...!

But anyway, this is it, the vehicle that got the whole idea for the FIAT Forum going in the first place :)

I really wish I had got the 2.0 HGT version - stupidly I just looked at the engine size and figured the insurance would be crazy without actually checking, but hey, I was only 20 so quite naive back then!

Great vehicle, I think I paid around 3.7k for it - which was nicely covered by my student loan :p
And here it is later on with the mods all done (wheels, exhaust, tints, suspension etc.)

Oh and my highly illegal number plate too :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• CIMG0868.JPG
    CIMG0868.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 175
  • CIMG0870.JPG
    CIMG0870.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 168
  • DSCF0021.JPG
    DSCF0021.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 162
  • DSCF0022.JPG
    DSCF0022.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 161
  • DSCF0023.JPG
    DSCF0023.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 156
Was just checking on Google maps and I'm happy to report it's still alive, just not moved for quite some time!

One day I'll go back and get it.... one day.....

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-19 013344.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-02-19 013344.jpg
    921.3 KB · Views: 110
Mine are looking very sorry for themselves too... Seen Adrian's guide on swapping them for 500 handles but I'm not sure how that'd go on a 5 door Brava
Back in the day, it was popular to change them for Alfa 147 ones.

I've just converted the old FIAT Boo guide for you and put it in the guides section incase that helps :)

Back in the day, it was popular to change them for Alfa 147 ones.

I've just converted the old FIAT Boo guide for you and put it in the guides section incase that helps :)

The 147 also doesn't have rear doors though... well it does but it hides the rear door handles in the pillar, I don't know if I can just buy four 147/500 door handles and it'll fit the rears as well as the fronts

The 147 also doesn't have rear doors though... well it does but it hides the rear door handles in the pillar, I don't know if I can just buy four 147/500 door handles and it'll fit the rears as well as the fronts
There was a guide for marea ones too, I'll upload it later.

I've just been told that my mate can't keep it on his drive anymore, I guess 18 years was quite a long time.... 😵‍💫

Not sure what to do, seems a shame to just squish it.

Mr.Khan is collecting 90's cars apparently.. :)

Seriously though Ben, It will be a nice project for somebody I am sure..

Presumably mileage is relatively low @4k per year :cool:

Back