DSC017671.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) My Black 1.2 8V MK2.

Introduction

This is my punto 1.2 8v had it a few months just want some comments and opions on it ive gta lot more 2 do
ECT

Colour coded handles and wing mirrors,tints, ive gt neons to go straight on it aswell just gotta find the time.... needs lowering and alloys (looking for some coupe 1s )

I would love a splitter but not to sure where to find em ive looked on ebay n lets be honest there not the best lol

thanks (y)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Take a look at these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-PUNTO-MK2B-REAR-LIGHTS-GREAT-CONDITION-/120734428794?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c1c552e7a
its someone off puntomk2,they also have smoothed bumpers,wind deflectors,window tints and a nice exhaust for sale

yh looks ok just trying to save for car insurance so wont be able to buy just yet

as i got my sniper race pipe 2day
and will be going on sunday :devil: cant wait il make a vid of it whens its on

:D:D

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Car in the workshop

rear bumper off and going for respray

looks like ive had a crash but ive taken out the headlights to de=tango fit angel eyes and spray

and finally the headlights sprayed and detangod with angel eyes in

will get pics of them on and on the car 2moz as have left the car at the bodyshop

and hopfully 2morrow weather permitting my straight through will be on

ready for the meet on saturday :D:D:D

Re: Car in the workshop

rear bumper off and going for respray

looks like ive had a crash but ive taken out the headlights to de=tango fit angel eyes and spray

and finally the headlights sprayed and detangod with angel eyes in

will get pics of them on and on the car 2moz as have left the car at the bodyshop

and hopfully 2morrow weather permitting my straight through will be on

ready for the meet on saturday :D:D:D

Them headlights look awesome mate. How hard was it to do them because i might buy a spare set and do the same to mine.

Re: Car in the workshop

Them headlights look awesome mate. How hard was it to do them because i might buy a spare set and do the same to mine.

well tbh i had 3 headlights and the one we just used as a guinepig we cut it open and took everything out down to the last nut so we knew how to take everything out then put everything back in

then went steady on the best sets of headlights and that what im left with tbh we used industrial air powered tools

its like a big dremal the blades the size of plates lol... so we got it done in no time but u can do it with a dremal

but its easy if u know what your doing and take you time dont slip otherwise u will cut straight through the lense

il be picking the car up from the bodyshop 2moz so il upload some pics on where to cut it

new straight through

sounds alot better now more grumble than before so im well happy :D:D:D

and also been to the dudley meet today only had chance to take one or two pics

heres my favorite

javascript:;

lilttle update

The meet from dudly few pics

and best of all me and my car lol

also treated my self to this

ive heard there stupidly loud so i wanted to see just how loud they are hehe

Thanks
BTG

the angel eyes look good! nice and bright and yeah cherrybomb exhausts are so loud they can be illegal sometimes so just watch out

All aftermarket exhausts that create more than the factory DB reading are technically illegal, seeing as I know road cars that have 110db popping out the exhausts it should be okay.

Car is looking quite nice now BTG. Can't help but think the Coupe alloys need more poke, so spacers would be good? (y)

Back