DSC017671.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) My Black 1.2 8V MK2.

Introduction

This is my punto 1.2 8v had it a few months just want some comments and opions on it ive gta lot more 2 do
ECT

Colour coded handles and wing mirrors,tints, ive gt neons to go straight on it aswell just gotta find the time.... needs lowering and alloys (looking for some coupe 1s )

I would love a splitter but not to sure where to find em ive looked on ebay n lets be honest there not the best lol

thanks (y)

ent been on here in a while so i finally got round to fitting ram air intake

you can just about see it in the right hand side vent

ive rammed it into the ford focus filter lol and tbh its made a difference its more responsive and alot louder in every gear were it wasent before so all good

got my self some hid look bulbs not bad for a few quid

sidelights

dipped

main

:D:D:D:D

next plans .....ive just order a stainless steel straight through pipe so that will be on next week with some pics and maybve a vid lol
and will be attempting to make my own decat with a bit of flexi pipe:slayer:

not to sure wat the part its called that blocks off the lamba sensors :confused::confused:

anyways ....going stanford hall 2moz so there will be some more pics very soon

lol thanks mate not alots been done to its theres still loads to do

the car so far has been done a budget anything is possible if u get it at the right price

those bulbs look decent, perfectly white not blue. Link me!!!! :D
it was these >>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/fiat-punto-mk...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item41599da954 dont bother with the 100watts they only cuase more heat and no more power or brightness

nice,defo needs mk2b lights
ok yh definatly but im not paying 40+ for some lights when mine are perfect when some come along at the ryt price il buy em untill then im happy with mine

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back