General My Bitch is complete,what do you think ?

Currently reading:
General My Bitch is complete,what do you think ?

I have completed the changes to my bitch,does it look ok.

Attachments

• bitch complete.jpg
    bitch complete.jpg
    971.4 KB · Views: 183
  • 16032007050.jpg
    16032007050.jpg
    869.2 KB · Views: 360
  • 16032007049.jpg
    16032007049.jpg
    935.4 KB · Views: 216
  • 16032007052.jpg
    16032007052.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 765
Last edited:
I'm assuming you're referring to your GP, right? ;) What exactly did you do to her?

pictures now on,need for speed front spoiler,Novitec rear apron,Novitec exhaust,TSW Catalunya 18" alloys with 225;40/18 tyres.Abarth badges on front, rear,all four wheels and steering wheel,de-badged.Red brake calipers front and rear.

Last edited:
Looks freaking awesome man - nice work! I think a white speed stripe would look nice on it but that's just my opinion :)

because of the abarth badges,believe it or not ,people have no idea what it is,I get asked so many times,it leaves people guessing

I seriously want to rebadge mine but the missus is against practically any modifications on it.. :eek:

white stripes over it or down the bottom of the sides like someone else has done would look :cool:

Or perhaps replace the bonnet with a black one?

I like it a lot :cool:, i want to get the novitec rear splitter/diffuser for mine in a year or so with the single duplex exhuasts rather than the twins like your self...

Is there much difference in the exhuast noise? Cause i really dont want a loud exhuast on a diesel :eek:

Also did the novitec stuff all fit perfectly?

Where did you get the rear apron & exhaust and how much?

Nice looking , my preference thou would have been to stick on the plates and not screw them on , a nice chrome disc holder would also be nice...

Back