General My 20v turbo project

Currently reading:
General My 20v turbo project

well finally got the net back on at home so i thought id give an update.
Firstly the pics from other day of the ecu etc and also tonight i have managed to get the coilovers on and a wing only to find out my door is bent back 10mm in such a manner you cant see it dead on you have to look directly down so had to bend it back just to be ale to open door with wing on.

unfortunatly this week i cant buy anything due to bills but next week ill be getting gear box and belts(y)

Attachments

• keys.jpg
    keys.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 29
  • manifold.jpg
    manifold.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 31
  • rear damper.jpg
    rear damper.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 26
  • front coilover.jpg
    front coilover.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 63
  • ecu.jpg
    ecu.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Drive shafts.jpg
    Drive shafts.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 39
  • bent wing.jpg
    bent wing.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 37
Well its been a while since i last posted, had to put project on hold as i got laid off but im now back in work again so wont be long before its on the road.

Few things have changed since i last visited.

Sold my turbo and intercooler kit as they were not what i really wanted i am instead buying a gt2860 which will suit my needs alot better and am also getting a bigger intercooler as on closer inspection i found out the core size was just too small for my needs and id rather do it one proerly not keep have to buy a second one when its used and worth less.

Ive now got my wiring loom and gearbox, i have just started work again as its been covered in snow for the past few months lol i shall upload some pics as soon as i have got the engine fitted in the car(y)

Back