Intercooler pipes.jpg
    435.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Vacum pipe.jpg
    Vacum pipe.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Water pipes.jpg
    Water pipes.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 19
Cheers bud, just got the loom off tonight to start cleaning it up, NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT LOL(y)

Cheers mate, im just scanning ebay at the minute for a few more hoeses, its amazing how many hoses there is on the engine just hoping i can sort some braided hoses out for stuff like fuel lines and power stearing pipes.

Is there any wiring diagrams for the 20vt?

Severel water pipes, oil feed pipes, some more vacum pipes, Brake lines lol loads lol

im buying some every week to try and break down the costs.

I really want a S/S manifold but there is none for sale at the minute.

hey bud
Nah, i had to go to shop and forgot to check and lost them by £5 i was willing to go to £180 too but never got chance to up bid. Bit gutted but still getting coilovers so not alls loat

Well got some more goodies today the turbo is in very good condition and is a genuine GT25 turbo and the couplers are same make as my others so it all matches.

Oh and ive ordered some gauges too today oil temp, oil pressuer and boost.

Attachments

• Coupler joints 70mm.jpg
    Coupler joints 70mm.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Gt25 turbo.jpg
    Gt25 turbo.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Well got home today and came home to the best site ever, the heart of my project lol the engine has arrived and also the gauges arrived too looking really nice and good quality i might add too. cant wait to start stripping the inlet tommorrow now lol.

Attachments

• 24092010(002).jpg
    24092010(002).jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 24092010(003).jpg
    24092010(003).jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 23
Cheers bud, i might take sump of in morning when i get home and paint it red or black not sure yet lol.

it is now,never had a car with steering wheel controls before lol
only thing is the volume is the left and track etc is on the right and 9/10 its ya right hand that stays on the wheel and you use volume the most lol but think ill see how i get on as i might take the boards out and swap them around ..

..back to thread :D

Well finally bagged my self a set of FK coilover. well pleased with them.

Attachments

• 25092010(003).jpg
    25092010(003).jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 38
Very nice coilovers:)
Have the same fitted to my car.
Ride can be a little bit hard but the car can now fly around corners ....well happy with my ones.
Out of curiosity,where did you get yours from ?
Paul

A member off fiat boo was selling them, i picked them up today doncaster to oxford lol and back to doncaster deffonatly worth the drive though.

Back