General My 1.4 Grande Punto!

Currently reading:
General My 1.4 Grande Punto!

If you only want the rears I'll take the headlights :)

Nice try :p I was only going after the rears didn't know he had the headlights, when I went to pick them up and he told me he was moving house and needed rid of the headlights. So I kindly took them off his hands :D

I've had a proper look at them today looks like they've for all the kit needed to run HIDs legally! self levelling and all that. No self cleaning though :(

Hi guys! So its been a few weeks since I last posted. I promised I would post some pictures of the car when I got the new lights on. Well here they are!

20150606_134349.jpg
20150606_134401.jpg
20150606_132254.jpg
20150606_134410.jpg
20150606_134502.jpg

I'll get some shots of them lit up tonight.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Thanks mate! I got them off a guy for super cheap on gumtree but a quick search around eBay brings up these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-GRAN...590?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4d2d634a46

You could probably find them cheaper elsewhere :confused: I just typed in grande punto taillights.

Ahh sweet! Yeah I'll have a look around, I never liked the hole chavy Lexus lights thing on cars but I gotta say those look really good on a grande! Can't imagine what they'd look like on a white one ? haha

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Great looking car mate. Can I ask what the deal is with insurance on adding things to the body. Like those wind deflectors and flyeyes? Do you need to inform your insurance on any modification no matter how little it is? I couldn't give a monkeys about engine power and modding the insides but I wouldn't mind my car looking a bit less like its for grannies (its light blue). And that radio unit, what exactly is it? Looks class but I bet it's expensive :D

Great looking car mate. Can I ask what the deal is with insurance on adding things to the body. Like those wind deflectors and flyeyes? Do you need to inform your insurance on any modification no matter how little it is? I couldn't give a monkeys about engine power and modding the insides but I wouldn't mind my car looking a bit less like its for grannies (its light blue). And that radio unit, what exactly is it? Looks class but I bet it's expensive :D

Haha people still actually tell them about the mods?? Personally I've never told them about anything, maybe if I had an an engine swap :LOL: but seriously? Telling them for wind deflectors?! That's a tad much imo :)

I think it was about £270 all in. There's a thread on here called multimedia head unit all the info is in there. And thanks! It's like my baby :p

I've been busy today! I've finally fitted my footwell lights :cool:.
2015-06-17 22.42.10.jpg
And my LED number plate bulbs.
2015-06-17 22.42.45.jpg
I've also got my pressed number plates made up in my private reg just waiting for the DVLA to get my new V5c back to me :bang:
Its also had its weekly bath!
2015-06-17 18.15.37.jpg

Well its been a blast guys! But I've just bought an Abarth 595 Yamaha Racing limited edition that I'll e picking up in a few weeks time :cool: It does mean that my GP has to go so I'll be putting back to stock, which is going to be painful :cry:

Back