1373409072767.jpg

Grande Punto My 1.2 active grande punto (cookie monster)

Introduction

So I thought it was about time I started a members motor thread for my boy. I bought him on my 20th birthday in mid may. It came looking like the first picture. I like the way it looks now but I have a few plans both short and long term for when I have the money.

So basically e stuff already done to it:
Stainless full exhaust system
16" team dynamics white with blue strip
Scorpion badge
White stripes and side stickers
And the second pictures of after I gave it a good clean and polish
Back three tints

Things I've done:
Kept it clean ;)
Took the door bump strips off
White bulbs (not HID)

Future plans:
Hoping to lower next year when I can chose to own insurance as I'm on multicar with admiral with everyone else in the house at the moment

Head unit change (pretty far down the list)

Tinted headlights/tail lights or abarth light (undecided)

Wheels refurb in anthracite

And painting the grills black.

Any other suggestions are very welcome and I would like to hear you ideas. I will post some more pictures below that I think look good.

The last two were taken this evening, and me and my mate went for a drive and found a nice empty field. I apologise for the dirty car it's getting cleaned this week at some point.
These all came earlier;
Abarth stubby aerial (works like a dream)
White dice lock on dustcaps (not to everyone's taste but better than having none)

Chrome indicator bulbs (DETANGOED LIGHTS FTW)

Fitted them all earlier and I'm happy :) just waiting for my new plates to arrive now. Looking forward to having a nice clean front end. POSTOFFICE IS SLOWWWWW

Well these little beauty's turned up today then!! So happy with how they have turned out! Wanna get them on the car as soon as. One problem though..... They didn't send the fixing stickies! Sent them an email saying this so I'm not waiting for a reply.
If anyone on here knows of anywhere that's sells some strong double sides sticky pads let me know ASAP!

I wanna get them on before Sunday so I need someone to enlighten me :D

Sam

Attachments

• 1374083401706.jpg
    1374083401706.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 106
*update*
Bought my adhesive pads for my fresh new plates, I'm gonna wait until it's a bit cooler outside to put them on, it will be today though so I'll get pictures on later. I'm currently too busy watching TV with a fan cooling me down :p

I also bought a microfiber wash mit aswel (hate sponges)

Sam

At last I've got them on, HUZZARRRRRR

so stoked on how they look. Couldn't be happier! The site says they are 100 percent legal but we shall see if I get stopped for them lol
They didn't send me the stickies so I bought some from Halfords so hopefully they do the job :)

Do you like the guys and girls?? ;)

Sam

Before and after below :p

Attachments

• 1374176064883.jpg
    1374176064883.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 117
  • 1374176076910.jpg
    1374176076910.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 116
  • 1374176159295.jpg
    1374176159295.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 1374176170791.jpg
    1374176170791.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 1374176189970.jpg
    1374176189970.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 119
  • 1374176201209.jpg
    1374176201209.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 121
No updates for today, gonna jet wash, shampoo, Polish and then wax the car tomorrow ready for the Nottingham meet on Sunday.
Gonna have a play with some autosol and my exhaust tip aswel while I'm at it, so I'll get some pics to document that aswel.

Also it turns out my ff stickers will be here next week so I'll get them on ASAP aswel :p
For the next few weeks/months until I get some sort of pay rise the updates are likely to be thin so if anyone has some cheapish mods that would suit don't hesitate to let me know as I don't have much experience with molding as of yet

Many thanks
Sam

Yes mate I do wanna change to the team heko brand though as these are a fiat original part but I'm not sure yet as ey look different to the hekos as they are aren't as tinted. 1374270001536.jpg that probably shows them best, they are just a bit lighter. One of them is a bit nakered though so I may just switch them up for the hekos

Sam

Well after the Nottingham meet which was quality despite half the people not turning up, I have come home with a growing list of short term/ long term things I want to get when the money situation is better so here it is.

Things I want:
Abarth headlights
Abarth taillight
Drivers and passenger tints
Rear bootlid spoiler
Eibach sport lines
Fresh stickers
Side sticker removal/ or to do my unique idea (more to come on that)
Fresh refurb of my wheels
Sun strip to be fitted

Quite a list I admit, and no doubt it will be the cheaper stuff to be done first but WATCH THIS SPACE lol

Sam

Not much of an update but still,
Emailed a few different places around me to look into drivers and passenger windows tints, waiting for replies now.
Found an unpainted spoiler on ebay for around 65 pounds after postage etc which is a bit steep so I think I'll keep looking and saving more :p
Found some abarth headlights for around 90 pounds. The repo ones not the fiat ones but I've rear good things about repo stuff so I'm not too fussed but again I can't really afford them so that will have to be put on hold also. Hoping to get a pay rise soon which should help matter a lot, then I'll be able to come back with a proper update and get stuff fitted, *cough lowers cough* NEED THEM

Sam

Back